Your pandora has been shipped

why dont't anybody release a queue with an order payment to let us know, aproximatly, when we will receive our pandora? I'm waiting from 30/07/2009 and my queue position is between 2200 - 2300...

cause is useless now that your queue position and of everybody is lim(X -> Z)(Your Queue Position + X Premiums), where Z is the number of persons that can pay and want this from the 7000 millions of persons in the world. If there are not limits of premiums, is gona be a longggggg wait... oh, it was already, then a longgggggggggggggggg longgggggggggggggg wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
why dont't anybody release a queue with an order payment to let us know, aproximatly, when we will receive our pandora? I'm waiting from 30/07/2009 and my queue position is between 2200 - 2300...

according to craig, all the batch 1 units will be shipped by the end of march.

so last week lol...

according to craig, all the batch 1 units will be shipped by the end of march.

so last week lol...
Couldn't wait any more, so I upgraded to premium last week and it arrived TODAY. :D Apparently I'm around 400-500 in batch 2, so I didn't wait to wait another few months to a year, haha. :D

Craig, could you pick a random order from the latest ones you've shipped and tell the order confirmation timestamp? I know it'd be a pain in the butt to find out exact queue positions, but would something like this be possible? It would give us an approximation on queue progress.

Ya cuz at this point I'm 2.5 years in the queue position of 850-950... little frustrating

I would be happy with a weekly tweet from Craig saying how many units where shipped each week.

I must say that I don't mind the premium Pandoras no matter if they delay my own or not. I really don't want to see the project die.

Since I ordered my Pandora I have bought a 10" Ion based netbook and an iPod touch 4. The netbook is too big and the iPod is too small. Neither is very good at playing games on, well the netbook is not bad if I'm sitting at a desk/table with a mouse connected. The iPod sucks for playing movies, except YouTube (which could be even better). Well, I wish the Pandora would ship with something like the Tegra 2 SoC and HDMI out and I would be very satisfied. It still is the form factor that is the Pandora's strongest appeal though.

Ya cuz at this point I'm 2.5 years in the queue position of 850-950... little frustrating

What on earth is going on..!! we still have people in this queue range waiting? i'm guessing batch 1 finished by the end of this month is now out of the question.

Something has quite obviously gone tits up.. again! Craig, Michael someone, anyone.. can you just put us out of our misery (it's not like we aren't used to it) and tell us what the "new" bad news is please.

i'm too lazy to show all the links, but i have asked many times to have these informations in the status page, but that was never done.

moreover, even with the new "contact" of CircuitCo things are not getting the way of what they planned in their schedule,

what are their difficulties?

they are not serious at all, why have we to continue to work with them?

why not find a more serious company?

if you dare not say this to them so at least show them this topic.

It's not frequent to see a company to laugh at their customer with such a thoughtlessness :angry:

Yeah that would be nice. I am around 1800-1900 in the que and am getting very anxious to receive mine. I have a lot planned

for it.

Unfortunately, i'll only recieved my Pandora on Monday : the 28th !! I'm totally disgusted, no about OP but UPS :6 days to received it !! UPS is really a bad sender and I know I'll never send things by their way... :(

my pandora shipped from the u.k. on 3/22 (tuesday) and my pandora is now with me (in the u.s.a) on 3/24 (thursday, today). two days shipping with ups, not bad at all. and i love my little pandora. now to get it connected to my wireless network.

FINALLY no problem ! I recieved my Pandora as scheduled ! But it was really weird !!Yesterday, on the status, it was noted to be delivered on monday the 28th ! And the same when I called their customer service..but by mail they were confirming that I'll recieve my Pandora as scheduled ! So I was waiting and.. YES it was delivered ! What an incredible story but all is well that ends well ;)

And best of all : I've finally recieved anemail from Jacquelyn ! YOUPI ! ;)

congrats on finally receiving your pandora. you're probably like me and haven't stopped using it since it arrived. i've yet to make myself a custom sd of emulators, roms or other software yet. but the pandora is perfect, no flaws, all buttons work fine too. just having some issues getting the wifi to work. haven't really figured out where i need to put in all the ip info since i don't use dhcp. i thought i found it and entered all the right info, i can ping the router and my other pc's and consoles, but can't get any dns to resolve. back to trying to figure that out.

those waiting for their pandora's, hang in there, it's definitely worth the wait. even though users on other forum sites are real asinine a-holes when you try to introduce them to the pandora, all you get from them is," bla bla bla it's not made by a big money hungry corporation that you have to be a slave to, bla bla bla, and we love being corporate slaves"...... typical anonymous internet jerks..

//kneehighspy

I have just had -THE- email. For the information of those who are still waiting, I ordered at 7:15AM on Oct 1st (2008!), and was given a position of 900-1000. I'm in the UK, so I guess tomorrow morning I should have my Pandora, but unfortunately I leave for work way before the postman comes so I'll be waiting a bit longer.

What happened about the cases, anyone? I've not really kept up, but I ordered one....

After mulling over this whether I should go premium for a month or so, I finally upgraded my original first batch order (from April 2010) and got the receipt for the premium extra yesterday. To my surprise, I got the confirmation e-mail today around mid-day.

So, in the spirit of this topic; my Pandora has shipped.

Tis all rather sudden but I guess that is what I get for being impatient and with a little too much money on my hands.

My 850-950 queue position has been shipped. I don't know what time and stuff it was ordered, sorry guys. But apparently they're still rolling. Kinda sucks that it'll be sent to my house even though I'm at college, I'll have to have my parents forward it here which will add a few days to the delivery!!

Ordered just after midnight after the first day,

My queue position I got when I asked in May-ish last year was 900-1000,

Mine arrived this week.

Just thought folk might want to know.

Any blemishes I've noticed are pretty much negligible and had no problems with the buttons :) ))

I feel a bit guilty about having paid less than the amount it cost to manufacturer so will donate money over time to cover the rest of the costs (I can't afford to pay up an extra £100 now) and will likely donate to the dev fund too, I hope that's okay OPT ;)

Back