Your pandora has been shipped

B-Zar didn't remove it, Gruso did. He and EvilDragon are the only moderators on this site.

And I was shouting not because I'm pissed but because it's an urgent matter; would you want something you waited two years for shipped to somebody else?

Ok, I got you 5 on 5 and can understand this :)

So Thanks Gruso !

They receive my payment on 16th, tracking # sent on 22nd, and shipped on 23rd. So 7 days as promised.

mine went a little over the 7 days, but it's fine. Jacquelyn was a great help as always. i should have my pandora tomorrow though, really looking forward to setting her up and playing with her all weekend. :)

Oh ! I didn't received an email from Jacquelyn ! I'm jealous lol ;) (I'm joking! Even if I would have been very glad to recieve it bit I don't doubt she is VERY busy when I see all the "shipping mails" ;) )

Me It was 8 days but doesn't matter ! Tomorrow I'll have the graal delivered at my home ^^

kneehighspy : Only two days from UK to US ? "Speedy Gonzales" ^^ And so I'll be very disapointed if I can't receive it in two days in France ;)

i went with the 2 day ups shipping, little extra, but i'm sure it'll be worth it! :)

Got the shipping mail right now! As I live in Italy I hope to have it here on Friday

[ ] premium

[ ] preorder upgrade

[ ] preorder

[ ] Craig's

[ ] ED's

[ ] Fatih's

[ ] Other: ____________

Order confirmation timestamp + timezone: ______________________

These are the data I know:

Order: April 2009 (lost the original mail sorry)

Upgrade to premium: 16/03/11 11:22 GMT+1

Shipping mail: 23/03/11 16:05 GMT+1

UPS Quantum view mail: 23/03/11 16:16 GMT+1

Email Contact : Jaquelyn at Openpandorasales, but shipping mail was signed Craig

i went with the 2 day ups shipping, little extra, but i'm sure it'll be worth it! :)

It is. I went with the plain ol' airmail from England to New York. You should've seen me while I was waiting for the damned thing.

i can only imagine how and what you acted like. probably like me, like a kid getting that one gift he has been dying for. it's amazing what these little devices can do to a grown man (or woman), turns us back into kids once again ;)

I have been following this forum for a while but never registered until now.

I am a 2 day order as well:

- Confirmation email received from openpandorasales@gmail.com (Craig's list isn't it ?)

2nd of Oct 2008, at 2h15 AM GMT +1 ...

And so far I haven't received any email from our beloved Jacquelyn (I am jalous man :p ).

My order number is [removed].
I think you'll be waiting a fair while longer - you are October 2nd, which is nearly a full day after McGuyver's order (he was October 1st, 5:15am). I'm only 2 hours after his order, and heard nothing yet. I know there's neither rhyme nor reason to the way they're being sent out, but that would be a long way off, plus it seems that it's mostly premium pandoras being delivered at the moment, going by this thread (and with the total lack of any real info from OPT, what else is there to go on?)

Unfortunately, i'll only recieved my Pandora on Monday : the 28th !! I'm totally disgusted, no about OP but UPS :6 days to received it !! UPS is really a bad sender and I know I'll never send things by their way... :(

Unfortunately, i'll only recieved my Pandora on Monday : the 28th !! I'm totally disgusted, no about OP but UPS :6 days to received it !! UPS is really a bad sender and I know I'll never send things by their way... :(
6 days isn't bad, I still think UPS is the best out there, most everything that stays in the country gets there in about 2-4 days.

I waited 16 for dhl&usps... and that's not even THAT bad

my money is still on UPS for sure

- Confirmation email received from openpandorasales@gmail.com (Craig's list isn't it ?)

And so far I haven't received any email from our beloved Jacquelyn (I am jalous man :p ).

I think you'll be waiting a fair while longer - you are October 2nd, which is nearly a full day after McGuyver's order (he was October 1st, 5:15am). I'm only 2 hours after his order, and heard nothing yet. I know there's neither rhyme nor reason to the way they're being sent out, but that would be a long way off, plus it seems that it's mostly premium pandoras being delivered at the moment, going by this thread (and with the total lack of any real info from OPT, what else is there to go on?)
I understand that apparently the orders thinned out quite a lot after the first day, so there's a possibility that it may not be as long as you predict.

Oups ! I've finally recieved my PANDORA ! YOUPI !!;)So I'll apologize about UPS : only 2 days from UK to France it's GREAT !! On internet, the status was "to be delivered on monday the 28th", on the phone the same but by mail they confirmed that the delivery date was today : and the online customer service was right ! So many thanks to all (Pandora's creators and UPS)and I'll start to configure it ;)

Hi djaychela

Hhhhmm .. But MacGuyver reported as that he ordered the 2nd of Oct :

Mine was not an upgrade. My queue number was between 950 and 1050. I ordered Oct. 2, 2008 at 5:15 am GMT.

Maybe it was a mistake. I am a bit confused (could it be that you saw on another post that it his day order was placed on the1st of Oct indeed ? .... )

Could it be that I still would have a 2 more weeks waiting. This is getting closer anyway.

Oups ! I've finally recieved my PANDORA ! YOUPI !!;)So I'll apologize about UPS : only 2 days from UK to France it's GREAT !! On internet, the status was "to be delivered on monday the 28th", on the phone the same but by mail they confirmed that the delivery date was today : and the online customer service was right ! So many thanks to all (Pandora's creators and UPS)and I'll start to configure it ;)

Ei Myau56 !! Congrat !! Enjoy it man.

Regards

- PandoraLover -

Hhhhmm .. But MacGuyver reported as that he ordered the 2nd of Oct :

Mine was not an upgrade. My queue number was between 950 and 1050. I ordered Oct. 2, 2008 at 5:15 am GMT.

Maybe it was a mistake. I am a bit confused (could it be that you saw on another post that it his day order was placed on the1st of Oct indeed ? .... )
Hi.

Oh, well, that is weird. My order was on October 1st at 7:14AM GMT. And I was told I was 900-1000. Clearly I misread MacGuyver's post then, or he mistyped it!

Could it be that I still would have a 2 more weeks waiting. This is getting closer anyway.
I think it's more like Two Months™. It's always Two Months™. Always has been, always will be.

my pandora shipped from the u.k. on 3/22 (tuesday) and my pandora is now with me (in the u.s.a) on 3/24 (thursday, today). two days shipping with ups, not bad at all. and i love my little pandora. now to get it connected to my wireless network.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's more like Two Months™. It's always Two Months™. Always has been, always will be.
It is weird when you get it. I was playing mine last night right before I went to bed and though 'I can't believe I have my Pandora'. I have had mine for a week today so hang in there, that is all I can say.

my pandora shipped from the u.k. on 3/22 (tuesday) and my pandora is now with me (in the u.s.a) on 3/24 (thursday, today). two days shipping with ups, not bad at all. and i love my little pandora. now to get it connected to my wireless network.

FINALLY no problem ! I recieved my Pandora as scheduled ! But it was really weird !!Yesterday, on the status, it was noted to be delivered on monday the 28th ! And the same when I called their customer service..but by mail they were confirming that I'll recieve my Pandora as scheduled ! So I was waiting and.. YES it was delivered ! What an incredible story but all is well that ends well ;)

And best of all : I've finally recieved anemail from Jacquelyn ! YOUPI ! ;)

Back