Your pandora has been shipped

still waiting on mine, was sent on the 2nd, accordingly to DHL the package is in america somewhere

tell you what, I'm only going by UPS in the future, I've had my iCP for over a week now and they were shipped pretty much on the same day

IT SHIPPED!!! Well, it hasn't yet, it will be dispatched on Monday. I got UPS shipping so I hope it gets here by Friday. Ok, so no one has to ask here is my queue position and my confirmation date and time:

850 - 950

Wed, 1 Oct 2008 03:05:23 Pandora time(um, where my Pandora was born i.e. the UK)

Wow, so we're in day two of the queue now. 3 hours into the second day. Strangely I'm not as excited as I thought I'd be, maybe it hasn't sunk in yet. Maybe I won't believe it until it is in my hands.

So I'm planning on doing a video review and posting it on youtube, got the tripod and everything.

Wow, it is actually coming. . .

You know what! I'm really happy for you. I have seen many posts by you about it should ship soon ETC, so I know how exited you will be! You will love it when it comes, Your patience paid off.

IT SHIPPED!!! Well, it hasn't yet, it will be dispatched on Monday. I got UPS shipping so I hope it gets here by Friday. Ok, so no one has to ask here is my queue position and my confirmation date and time:

850 - 950

Wed, 1 Oct 2008 03:05:23 Pandora time(um, where my Pandora was born i.e. the UK)

Wow, so we're in day two of the queue now. 3 hours into the second day. Strangely I'm not as excited as I thought I'd be, maybe it hasn't sunk in yet. Maybe I won't believe it until it is in my hands.

So I'm planning on doing a video review and posting it on youtube, got the tripod and everything.

Wow, it is actually coming. . .

Congratulations on getting your shipping notice!

So... about my theories in previous messages...

CraigIX - were you going to post up that picture of 100s of Pandoras all in a row?

We are building hundreds this week (1000+ before the end of the month if CC keep up), but I can't say for sure if there will ever be an impressive number visible all at once.

I'll do my best.

We are building hundreds this week (1000+ before the end of the month if CC keep up), but I can't say for sure if there will ever be an impressive number visible all at once.

I'll do my best.

Pictures is a lower priority than getting them all set up right and out the door of course.

still waiting on mine, was sent on the 2nd, accordingly to DHL the package is in america somewhere

tell you what, I'm only going by UPS in the future, I've had my iCP for over a week now and they were shipped pretty much on the same day
How many days did it take your icp to get to you? If it ships Monday I hope my Pandora gets to me by Friday. Is this how quickly you got your ICP?

Noo, crap I missed UPS with 10 minutes! Good news is I'm getting my pandora tomorrow. I look forward giving a review soon.

How many days did it take your icp to get to you? If it ships Monday I hope my Pandora gets to me by Friday. Is this how quickly you got your ICP?
Took about 72 hours from when I got my shipping notification to when I had my icp. I paid the crazy 50 usd shipping though.

I also paid 45 usd for dhl and still nothing, but as said above I could be waiting another month and a half....

Had my shipment email from ops pandora sales today and I've got my UPS tracking number too. It's currently in Gateshead and it'll be en route to Birmingham shortly. :)

Excited much? :-D

Took about 72 hours from when I got my shipping notification to when I had my icp. I paid the crazy 50 usd shipping though.

I also paid 45 usd for dhl and still nothing, but as said above I could be waiting another month and a half....
Just got an update from USPS, it never made it to America apparently, it is still sitting in germany in customs.....

I'm just lost at what can be done to hurry this up... I will be pretty upset if I have to wait 2 months™ for shipping as well....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it looks like I'll get mine on Thursday, so it only will take 4 days. It cleared customs the same day that it got there, thats good, and it is in Colorado right now, don't remember the city, I've already closed the window. Sometimes, for whatever reason, I get packages a day early when they're in Colorado. From Colorado it goes to Rock Springs then to Jackson Hole, but for whatever reason they skip the usual stop at Rock Springs and goes directly to Jackson. Eh, if you don't live here you probably have no idea what I'm talking about but it occasionally skips a stop. This happens maybe one packages out of 20 so I'm not betting on it but it would be a nice surprise. It should get to me in two days at the very least.

I upgraded to premium 11 days ago (8 business days) and haven't received anything. I don't really want to add to Jacquelyn's backlog prematurely(ha HA).

Does anybody know if the eponymous (thanks Kagato) email is sent automatically when the Pandora is shipped?

850-950 and no email yet :(

Sigh..

Thanks for the info, i don't know about you other early batch 1 orders (day 2 for me), but as yet another week/month slips by i am finding it a real battle not to give in to the side of me that's saying... to hell with it all, at least that money could be earning me some interest.

Well, I might get it a day early, this is what it says on the tracking:

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Wednesday, 03/16/2011, By End of Day

Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:

Thursday, 03/17/2011, By End of Day
Then again I don't know, it has not left their Colorado facility yet so we'll see. If everyone is getting sick of my updates that I seem to be posting a few times a day I'll stop, I'm sorry and I didn't notice how annoying I am until I looked at my posts while typing this.

As for those in the 850-950 queue position your's should ship soon, that is where I was. It does seem amazing we are not to the 1000th queue position yet. Lets hope it really starts to pick up now.

As for those in the 850-950 queue position your's should ship soon, that is where I was. It does seem amazing we are not to the 1000th queue position yet. Lets hope it really starts to pick up now.

# Units produced so far: About 2200

# PCB production: 2400 are produced, about 150 - 200 have small issues and need to be fixed.

# Total number of LCD cables finished: About 3000. 2000 more (the new, more reliable ones) are currently in production.

# Total number of cases produced: 5000.

# Nub Company: All nubs for Batch 1 are in Texas, nubs for Batch 2 ordered.

# Batteries: Batteries for Batch 2 are on the way to UK (via ship).

# Misc Info: Batch 2 is due to start shortly after Batch 1 is finished, Parts have all been ordered, some have been paid already.

Seems kinda strange (to me) that with 2200 units produced, they've not managed to get to the 1000th queue position. Must be alot of multiple orders/rma's/premiums/ed's store or something.

Oh well... maybe someday they'll get to 1500 (I think I'm 1350-1450) and I can get mine. :)

Christopher.

There are different queues I believe.

Back