Your pandora has been shipped

I wish someone from Craigix's queue would report here, it has been a while and I'm curious to know where we are. So if you're reading this thread and not reporting your shipping will you please? Units have to be shipping from Craigix's queue.
Yeahh iirc you're 850-950 too right? I've been on the edge so SO LONG! I've been praying that I'd get it in time for spring break but it's not looking likely anymore...
Well, ED's queue thins out after midnight so maybe Craigix's queue does also, I hope so anyway.

I'm kind of getting the feeling that the FirstBatch queue isn't moving while they take care of RMA units and Premium orders. I have nothing to validate this one way or the other, but if you're 850-950 and haven't gotten anything... As far as I can tell you should be near the front of the line right now. Of course, this is all assumptions based on posted reports here.

So, if someone has, in the last 14 days, gotten a non-Premium Pandora from the normal progression of the First Batch queue - please please post up?

My Pandora shipped this morning...I never thought I'd be able to say that. Of course, some of the magic is lost when I remember that I paid to go premium...but eh. I'll deal.

I upgraded to UPS Express as well. It'll be here on Wednesday...just in time for my Orgo Lab exam T_T

I wish someone from Craigix's queue would report here, it has been a while and I'm curious to know where we are. So if you're reading this thread and not reporting your shipping will you please? Units have to be shipping from Craigix's queue.

I apologize. I should have reported which shop I ordered from. I ordered from Craig's batch. Batch 1. Approx. que number was between 2,800 and 2,900. As mentioned, I upgraded to Premium. Now, perhaps, my Batch 1 order can go to someone else - this will speed it up some. Well, maybe not just mine, but all of the Premium upgraders together will probably have an affect on getting some Pandys out sooner.

Hmmm...my order used to have an estimate for delivery on Wednesday, but it doesn't appear to be listed on the tracking page anymore. The package was exported from Castle Donnington in the UK at 10 PM, and it needs to get to Chicago...

I wonder if it will get here by tomorrow. *Fingers Crossed!*

Hmmm...my order used to have an estimate for delivery on Wednesday, but it doesn't appear to be listed on the tracking page anymore. The package was exported from Castle Donnington in the UK at 10 PM, and it needs to get to Chicago...

This is a common occurrence. I watch UPS tracking like some people watch Fox News or ESPN. Once you are in the system and through the Registering/Clearing Agency process, you will get your Delivery Date again. My thought is that UPS has had so many people complaining about things getting held up in customs which they have no control over that they will not give you accurate tracking information until the parcel is cleared by customs. If you follow the ETA in the tracking email, it should correspond to the day you get your Pandora unless customs snags your sh!t.

This is a common occurrence. I watch UPS tracking like some people watch Fox News or ESPN. Once you are in the system and through the Registering/Clearing Agency process, you will get your Delivery Date again. My thought is that UPS has had so many people complaining about things getting held up in customs which they have no control over that they will not give you accurate tracking information until the parcel is cleared by customs. If you follow the ETA in the tracking email, it should correspond to the day you get your Pandora unless customs snags your sh!t.

Interesting. Thanks for the clarification.

I'm still hopeful though lol :D

UPDATE: Augh, it said export scan 10:23 local time 3/7...now it says departure scan 4 AM local time 3/8...from the same location (Castle Donnington)...I guess it hadn't actually left. So much for it getting here Tuesday afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eureka, CA, United States 03/07/2011 12:59 P.M. Delivered

03/07/2011 8:39 A.M. Out For Delivery

03/07/2011 6:45 A.M. Arrival Scan

Mather, CA, United States 03/07/2011 5:10 A.M. Departure Scan

03/07/2011 12:39 A.M. Out For Delivery

03/07/2011 12:10 A.M. Arrival Scan

Oakland, CA, United States 03/06/2011 10:00 P.M. Departure Scan

03/06/2011 5:43 P.M. Arrival Scan

Louisville, KY, United States 03/06/2011 3:41 P.M. Departure Scan

03/06/2011 10:29 A.M. Import Scan

03/06/2011 10:09 A.M. Destination Scan

03/06/2011 9:53 A.M. Registered with Clearing Agency

03/06/2011 1:38 A.M. Arrival Scan

Philadelphia, PA, United States 03/06/2011 12:01 A.M. Departure Scan

Philadelphia, PA, United States 03/05/2011 10:30 A.M. Departure Scan

03/05/2011 9:06 A.M. Arrival Scan

Louisville, KY, United States 03/05/2011 3:23 A.M. Registered with Clearing Agency / Shipment submitted to Clearing Agency

Castle Donnington, United Kingdom 03/05/2011 6:05 A.M. Departure Scan

Castle Donnington, United Kingdom 03/04/2011 10:57 P.M. Export Scan

03/04/2011 9:30 P.M. Arrival Scan

Gateshead, United Kingdom 03/04/2011 6:15 P.M. Departure Scan

03/04/2011 5:53 P.M. Origin Scan

United Kingdom 03/04/2011 11:22 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

I'm about as far as you can get from the UK in the US besides Hawaii and Alaska.

Hi

Mine went on the van this morning, just down the road, sitting here waiting for the UPS van to arrive :)

The Pandoras should start shipping in large numbers once UPS deliver this months first set of boards (maybe today).

Also the cases arrived.

The Pandoras should start shipping in large numbers once UPS deliver this months first set of boards (maybe today).

Also the cases arrived.
Good news. Eagerly awaiting as ever. Kinda surprised we haven't made it to a thousand yet.

Also the cases arrived.

And then the status page can get updated? 4 more days we hit a month.

Holy crap! I just my shipping confirmation about an hour ago!!!! I am in 950 - 1050 range of Craig's queue (ordered on the 1st of October at 8:37 CET).

^ The first day orders are finished?! \o/

EDIT: You DO mean shipping confirmation, don't you?

Also the cases arrived.
you are doing a marvelous job. keep your chin up and remember you are appreciated for all of this.

Holy crap! I just my shipping confirmation about an hour ago!!!! I am in 950 - 1050 range of Craig's queue (ordered on the 1st of October at 8:37 CET).

Can someone please block me from the forum. I'm now checking every five minutes and there really is no point as it's not going to make my 2350 - 2450 position come any faster and I'm just not getting any work done at all.

I think that when it finally comes I might not open it for a month as this waiting is doing things to my brain I haven't had done since I was about 10. And no, not those kind of things.

Before my 850-950!? Aww nuts I knew the queue wasn't perfect but this means I will be checking my mail CONSTANTLY!!!

Back