You Tube Closed Captions And Ed

mafia-man

Thought I would stick closed captions on, as I couldn't be bothered to put my headphones on, with hilarious results :D
ED1.jpg

ED2.jpg

Attachments

• ED1.jpg
    ED1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 82
  • ED2.jpg
    ED2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 86
Rewatch the Internets vid with the captions.

He talks not having a working wife, something about knives, getting into brawls with the jury, bombs and Medicaid. Hilarious. :D

//Edit to try and embed the video.

YES WE DID TODAY WITH THE INTENT TO KILL
NOW WE DON'T HAVE A WORKING WIFE AND WE'RE STILL WORKING HARD ON THAT

Stunning has changed a bit since this incident may need an income so we've got some attorneys

so it's a setup for the irish the a Hamas and

welcome to the German jet
?!?

youtube decided that this video was about politics

Last edited by a moderator:
I am absolutely cracking up here at the "Welcome to the German jet" one - instant classic. :lol:

"Test some tissues, set the mood for Medicaid..."
bahahaha that is hilarious.

"now we can have a lot of more it comes to Canada"
So after I sleep with ED, go to the UK to 'visit' Craig, I can then go to Canada to 'visit' MWeston? Hmm...

"the lieutenant's you can't have their own" :D This is awesome.

omfg thats my day wasted today... all the videos have sublimminal messages although criagixs videos transcriptions are worse than EDs lol

love how threads gets made into threats... almost the same meaning...

@My finnish friends: Did you notice that you can after clicking Transcribe Audio select translate captions and select finnish?
"KAIKKI VOIVAT OLLA VASTAHAKOISIA AJAN TAPPAMISEEN" :D (the same text as by PhonicUK above)

fraseyboy said:
Am I the only one who can't get these caption things working? I feel like I'm missing out on a helluva lot of a fun :(
I'll can't it get too, initially. But if You go to YT page then click on red [cc] icon under video screen and then select "transcribe audio" from menu. It run automatic speech to text translation :)

urjaman said:
@My finnish friends: Did you notice that you can after clicking Transcribe Audio select translate captions and select finnish?
"KAIKKI VOIVAT OLLA VASTAHAKOISIA AJAN TAPPAMISEEN" :D (the same text as by PhonicUK above)
"This is, uh, Pygame"
"Tämä ei pelaa"

Eli hyvältä vaikuttaa, ostan heti. :lol:

Back