• I want black, charchoal looks like black to me

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • I want another colour anyway

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

valhalla

ED said that black will be one of the available colours for Pyra, but charcoal¹ seems to be quite well liked around the forum, and if it won the vote it would lead to an interesting situation where the case is available in two almost-black colours, so I'm wondering what other black-oriented people think about it.

¹ i.e. this one:
Render-Front.png

Of course, until we see the actual case prototypes there is really no point taking about colours, but the alternative would be just repeating "are we there yet" until at least production starts, and that would be even more counterproductive :)

I want dark grey.
[doublepost=1464337247,1464337196][/doublepost]Or dark red, maybe.

This poll is over-specific for me.

I want a colour that does not make it look like a toy, but more like a tiny laptop. I.e. I want a "(semi-)professional" look.

Black is a possible choice for that, and so is charcoal. The brighter colours are what give me the toy-feeling. E.g. the red as shown all over the site which I really don't like.

I don't get it. Is there supposed to be a point in there somewhere? You've been guaranteed that you'll get black, so I don't understand what the issue is. The fact is that some of us do see the Charcoal as a distinct colour and some of us prefer it to the straight black. If you don't, why do you care? :confused:

-Neelix

Fair point. Option two is closest for me then. If the goal is to differentiate plain black and charcoal, then shouldn't the poll also include the option "I want charcoal, plain black isn't acceptable" (as in: one, the other, either one or neither).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back