• Fixed a bug with the loading of the sounds
v1.3.6: build 02
--------------------

• Add sounds !
v1.3.6: build 01
--------------------

• Download a game and adaptation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brillant job! Do you plan on including sound in the future?

I really like the  3D vector graphics. It is like the invaders are shooting curve balls at your ship. I love the perspective.

If this had sound I would have to say this is one of the best and most unique port of space invaders I have ever played. ....and I have played them all.

I love the Virtual Boy version and this is a close second to it.

I had to ask about the sound :eek:  .. ;)

Last edited:
its a nice original twist on the formula, i'd like to see some suitably lo-fi sound effects in future releases other than that its a joy to play

Ha! Looks like Space Invaders and Star Fox had a child, looking forward to giving this one a shot :)

looking at the source code, doesn't look like the game had any sound to begin with.

I would love to have sound in it. I like the vector graphics. Makes the game seem like a new one never played. The first vector graphic game I played was on the Atari ST. I was so amazed at how much fun it was to play. Good luck on adding some sound to it.

I would love to have sound in it. I like the vector graphics. Makes the game seem like a new one never played. The first vector graphic game I played was on the Atari ST. I was so amazed at how much fun it was to play. Good luck on adding some sound to it.
you should try the VECTREX emulator found in the repo if you haven't already. It is pretty darn good IMHO  ;)

Excellent vector graphic games.

Last edited:
New version, now with sounds !!!
yyyyyyyessss!!! Classic sound.

This is one fantastic game and I think my favorite rendition of Space Invaders.

Thank you Sir.

Last edited:
I'm still really enjoying this game and it's only been improved with the addition of sound, however since i updated to the new version of the pnd i've been having some issues. After i've been playing for a while the game crashes returning me to the mini-menu. i'm running on 1GHz unit using the latest firmware. Enclosed below is my "pndrun_XInvaders3D.out" file, i hope this sheds some light on the problem so i can keep using this otherwise playable game:

Mods feel free to move this post if you feel it should be in the "support" section

pndrun_XInvaders3D.out.txt

Attachments

• pndrun_XInvaders3D.out.txt
    105.8 KB · Views: 169
I'm still really enjoying this game and it's only been improved with the addition of sound, however since i updated to the new version of the pnd i've been having some issues. After i've been playing for a while the game crashes returning me to the mini-menu. i'm running on 1GHz unit using the latest firmware. Enclosed below is my "pndrun_XInvaders3D.out" file, i hope this sheds some light on the problem so i can keep using this otherwise playable game:

Mods feel free to move this post if you feel it should be in the "support" section
Thank you for the bug report. :)

I fixed the game now.

Back