Xgp/mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jlobel

Still Fresh
Has there been any news on the specs of the XGP Servies, i think it looks good and i might want one. Id perfer geting the mini but it depends on its speed and how it will handle some emulation. Id like it to be able to do like some sega cd and neo cd if possible and if it can ps1 but im dreaming i am sure

Jlobel posted on Mar 4 2006 at 07:07 PM said:
Has there been any news on the specs of the XGP Servies, i think it looks good and i might want one. Id perfer geting the mini but it depends on its speed and how it will handle some emulation. Id like it to be able to do like some sega cd and neo cd if possible and if it can ps1 but im dreaming i am sure

We already have 4 topics on this, do we really need ANOTHER. No. Read the other ones, ask in there, no more XGP spam please ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry but i read them and they had nothing reall to do with my question. im not lookin to start a new thread just anwser the quick question then let it sink into the archive

by judging what I see I think it has atound the same specs as a GP32, probably slightly better. When I saw the pic of the old mp3 player on it that the GP32 had I thought "oh, GP32's comparison to GBA's Game Boy SP"

note: all I do is guessing :p don't take me über serious

Yeah kinda hoping they are going to back up some of this blatant as day hype up with some specs or something and not just all these mock ups, The pictures of the working Mini were so blurred it could have been my MP3 player LOL

Any news on the XGP specs would surely show up in one of the other threads. As for your questions on its abilities, if you would have read the other threads, you would know about as much as anyone else here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back