Release Xbox360 Pad Driver (as a PND)

When I run this, I get a window with a dropdown box for "Install Library" or "Start Driver" and a Close button; but no way to activate my dropdown option?

libusb-0.1-4 is the correct name (don't ask me why), -dev will install you header files that you don't need.
 Thanks Notaz, I will change that to take in account your comment. By the way how did you find out that information ?
Code:
sudo opkg update
sudo opkg list | grep libusb
then choose the one without -dev, -dbg or -static

New version out !

Only small corrections :

- Added OK button in the menu in case you prefer using the mouse.

- Added menu to skip the instructions in case you are all set.

Cool, didn't know this worked with the Xbox wireless adapter, thought it might have just been wired controllers.

I haven't actually tried this yet, but hopefully will soon

Works fine  :)

Is there a way to assign analog pad of the xbox 360 to left/right/up/down instead of the Dpad ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Works fine  :)

Is there a way to assign analog pad of the xbox 360 to left/right/up/down instead of the Dpad ?
Thanks for confirming it works on your side :)

As for your question, yes, it's possible. 

Why don't you let me know the whole configuration you need, and I will include it as an option from now on ? + I will add a custom config that can be edited as well in future versions. 

New version in the repo, providing a new option to start the controller driver without any mapping (so you can customize it per application as long as the said application has a mapping menu).

According to the OP, left stick is mapped as mouse, that is the same as the Pandora's left nub by default.  The mouse buttons are mapped to the 360 pad's shoulder buttons though, so the right stick doesn't do the same as the Pandora's right nub.

Works out of the box, the only issue was me being a dumbass.  I did all the PND stuff including turning on the controller.  The problem is the controller was previously synced to my xbox, so it was constantly looking for that and would not sync.

Once I realized that, I pressed the little resync button on the top side middle and it synced immediately and worked like a charm.

I am hoping (and will try later) that it works without the USB hub and just plugging in the wireless pad straight to the Pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back