[xbox360] Call Of Duty 4 Beta Code

zodttd

Solving your premature emulation since the Tapwave
Website
www.zodttd.com
Hi everyone,

I have an extra Call Of Duty 4 Beta download code/token for the Xbox Live Marketplace. The code allows you to enter and download the COD4 beta. If anyone is interested in it, I am selling it for $40 or best offer. They were going for wayyyy too much on ebay before they got pulled, talking about $80. Now they're pretty much all gone. So while I feel $40 is a lot to pay, it's a fair price compared to what they're going for.

If anyone is interested, post here or PM me.

Wow, I heard about people doing that too! This is an actual beta key. It's not using that method, so no worries there. It's a legitimate key I got messaged with. I still have it. If someone still wants it, PM me with some sort of offer. :p

when does the beta end?? I might think about buying this from you but I don't have all the money right now. what if right now I give you a $17 best buy gift card and paypal you $10 now then I will give you $13 in a couple of days. thanks!

zodttd said:
Hi everyone,

I have an extra Call Of Duty 4 Beta download code/token for the Xbox Live Marketplace. The code allows you to enter and download the COD4 beta. If anyone is interested in it, I am selling it for $40 or best offer. They were going for wayyyy too much on ebay before they got pulled, talking about $80. Now they're pretty much all gone. So while I feel $40 is a lot to pay, it's a fair price compared to what they're going for.

If anyone is interested, post here or PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back