Call Of Duty 5 Beta Code

Steve-O

Got a spare Call of Duty 5 Beta code for sale if anyone wants it before I put it on ebay for £10

Oh its for the Xbox360

It's a sad state of affairs when people start selling codes for Betas for money when they are given for free. Anyone who wants one can still get them without having to pay for them. It's kinda greedy selling it for money don't you think? I got my code for it but because my 360 is out for repairs I won't be able to take part so I gave mine away for free.

The shear adacity of people selling these is unbelieveable. I saw people selling them for 800 MS points and 1 month of Live. Ridiculous.

Only way to get one now is to Pre Order the game where your not guaranteed one now anyway..

If no one wants it Ill just Ebay it, one went for £30 and another for £45.

Who cares about morals. We live in a greedy world, so you've got to be greedy to survive.

And anyone who says "you have to do your part blah blah" is an idiot, cause it ain't gonna change, EVER.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Who cares about morals. We live in a greedy world, so you've got to be greedy to survive.

And anyone who says "you have to do your part blah blah" is an idiot, cause it ain't gonna change, EVER.
Have fun in your economical depression while we sit here on solid gold chairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter R said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:

Have fun in your economical depression while we sit here on solid gold chairs.

I thought you had to sell all of those after imperialism failed. :p
And £45? Thats almost the cost of the real game, right?
I mean i could see if it was developed by the 1, 2, and 4 team, but its by the same guys who made 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back