Xbox 360 - Is This A Good Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glossywhite

Still Fresh
My friend is selling an Xbox 360 (Gen 1, MINT) with TWO wireless controllers, add-on fan, dual controller batt pack charger, two rechargeable batt packs, wireless adapter, webcam, SEVEN games (good titles, can't recall what they are) add-on HDD (size unknown)...

FOR £100!...

Is this a good deal?. Everything he has is MINT (IE no RROD).

Thanks.

Make sure it's not a banned console, they're always going cheap. Not usually with games and accessories though. If you trust the guy and you know it isn't chipped, get on it.

klikklak said:
Oh FFS. This is the Wiz forum, try offtopic.

Did you need to react in *such* a hostile and dismissive manner?. I didn't realise this was Wiz > general, I thought it was General. Simple manners can make or break someone's mood, and potential future relationship with you. You may need my help one day - trust me, this is the voice of experience - I've been a complete arse on here to start off with, and it gets you NOWHERE.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't blame him for reacting that way. It's forum courtesy to make sure you don't post in the wrong forum. It's difficult to read before starting a new topic, I know.

Perhaps you just wanted to post your amazing deal where it would get the most views :)

glossywhite said:
I didn't realise this was Wiz > general, I thought it was General.

There is no "General" here btw.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
I don't blame him for reacting that way. It's forum courtesy to make sure you don't post in the wrong forum. It's difficult to read before starting a new topic, I know.

Perhaps you just wanted to post your amazing deal where it would get the most views :)

Saying "FOR F*CKS SAKE" in caps, is extreme rudeness, to say the *very* least. Okay, moving on :)

You, your friend.

Either way, it's a good deal for one of you.

tip: I'd stay well clear of pre-Falcon 360's

glossywhite said:
My friend is selling an Xbox 360 (Gen 1, MINT) with TWO wireless controllers, add-on fan, dual controller batt pack charger, two rechargeable batt packs, wireless adapter, webcam, SEVEN games (good titles, can't recall what they are) add-on HDD (size unknown)...

FOR £100!...

Is this a good deal?. Everything he has is MINT (IE no RROD).

Thanks.

Hi Mate,
I repair all kinds of Xbox360 RROD erros, and there is no way you can tell if the console has had an RROD.
It may have happened once, and then he's switched it off, and not used it, decided to sell it.
Or he may have seen online that you can wrap the console in a few bathroom towels and turn it on for 10 minutes to get a temporary repair. It DOES work in most cases, but can ruin the whole system after one attempt.

You may not see the RROD again for a few weeks.
over 30% of X360's get the RROD.

If it has a chip installed, make sure its an NME V2 or if it has been flashed, Make sure its iXtreme 1.6 minimum.

The Xbox is good because it can be repaired by almost anyone and can live forever after the error (Unlike the DAMN PS3, which needs to be professionally repaired.. I have TWO sitting on the floor of my garage broken. Had to buy a Slim).

IF it IS BANNED, you can remove the banning... VERY difficult.. You need an infectus mod chip which CAN NOT PLAY BURNT GAMES! Its for the NAND only. The X360 is fun to screw around with and all problems can be repaired..

glossywhite said:

Saying "FOR F*CKS SAKE" in caps, is extreme rudeness, to say the *very* least. Okay, moving on :)

Jesus, get a fucking grip, he abbreviated.

Now I, on the other hand AM being extremely rude, but I couldn't care less.

Nova said:
glossywhite said:

Jesus, get a fucking grip, he abbreviated.

Now I, on the other hand AM being extremely rude, but I couldn't care less.

I find blasphemy MORE offensive to be honest, and are you *seriously* implying that abbreviating an insult, lessens its' meaning or impact?. :rolleyes: Righty ho... lol.

Glossywhite needs to stop rubbing people up the wrong way. I'd recommend running through some of the threads you have started and the ones you have closed (Inc this one) in order to grasp some basic forum etiquette such as, researching the many threads for obvious answers, avoid posting new pointless topics (especially placing them in the wrong sections) and it wouldn't hurt to learn to be a little less touchy and to stop biting at anything and everything you possibly can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back