Wts: A Bunch Of Classics!(collectors Dream)

I feel like i'm tapping someones phone with this thread!! Must be a record for the longest on thread topic between 2 people!! :)

Marioparty - just get DCGM the list of freaking games!! :lol: ;) :p

Atari 7800 w/ some games
CD-i game lot

Nights Christmas Demo
Lethal Enforcers
Lethal Enforcers Gun Fights (with gun)
Brutal Paws of Fury

All sold for $110. Will update as we go. I guess this deal really determines if marioparty can be trusted as an honest trading partner :)

Just an update: I received my goods today in excellent condition, well packaged (reminded me of how much I hate packing peanuts :rolleyes: ) and in great working condition. Shipping took a bit longer than expected, but I suppose fed-ex is to blame.

Marioparty is a trustworthy trading partner.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Just an update: I received my goods today in excellent condition, well packaged (reminded me of how much I hate packing peanuts :rolleyes: ) and in great working condition. Shipping took a bit longer than expected, but I suppose fed-ex is to blame.

Same with

daclassicgamingmaster

FAst payment and patient. Recomend him as a buyer and Im sure hes a great seller (If he was to sell)

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:

That's good to hear. Lets hope my Saturn arrives soon then, it's been over a month!

:(

Excuse me for not using PM system, but ATM I can only access the lo-fi version of gp32x with no PM system.

MarioParty: Ive still not recieved the saturn, do you have a receipt for the package or any form of identifying number for it? I'm going to ring customs later to see if it's stuck there, I just am hoping you have any kind of confirmation of posting. You can reply by PM, it should email me your message, that's if I registered my phone email address with gp32x. :/

3 and a bit months. Still no Saturn. Looks like I totally lost out on that deal. :[

Nova said:
3 and a bit months. Still no Saturn. Looks like I totally lost out on that deal. :[

Man that sucks - how did you pay?

Marioparty should have at least organised some insurance for you. IF the Saturn was sent and IF MP used recordable mail, it should be possible to get something back. Hope it all works out mate..

sataniC Virus said:
Nova said:

Man that sucks - how did you pay?

Marioparty should have at least organised some insurance for you. IF the Saturn was sent and IF MP used recordable mail, it should be possible to get something back. Hope it all works out mate..

Thanks buddy, but I've given it up for lost, and MP doesn't seem too bothered.

I traded a GBM plus flashcart and sds for the saturn, so I'm not protected at all.

Tis a huge shame.

Back