Wts: A Bunch Of Classics!(collectors Dream)

MARIOPARTY53

Still Fresh
cant hold on to the stuff, its to much room, and I need money to fund my project (A pc build)
So, I got like all the old stuff. Colecos,X'eyes,Cd-i,snes, everything(NO VECTREX HERE THOUGH)
It would take me to long to list them all or take pictures, so just ask if your looking for a certain old system,game,controller etc
Thanks alot!
REMEBER TO ASK IF YOU DONT SEE

I will test the item befor sale, to insure it works.
I take paypal only! You pay shiping and tracking--(optional)
I might be able to do trades, It depends, Im looking for Pc controllers,hard drives,sound cards

PICTURES:
DSCN1990.jpg

DSCN1989.jpg

DSCN1988.jpg

Is that a Pikachu Game Boy Light? How much?

I'll give you $40 for all the cd-i games. $20 for the grey/clear Sega Saturn. $50 for both the JVC X-EYE and Atari 7800.
$110 bucks, sleep on it.

no way on the cd-i games The 2 zelda games go for 50 each and hotel mario goes for around 25
Sell all the cd-i games for 100$
for both boxed systems? 50$? no way the x'eye is aleast worth 100$ every sale of the x'eye i ever have seen starts at 100 and tops around 200 plus this has the box!
20$ for the limited edtin saturn with controller? no

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll give you $40 for all the cd-i games. $20 for the grey/clear Sega Saturn. $50 for both the JVC X-EYE and Atari 7800.
$110 bucks, sleep on it.
no way on the cd-i games The 2 zelda games go for 50 each and hotel mario goes for around 25
Sell all the cd-i games for 100$
for both boxed systems? 50$? no way the x'eye is aleast worth 100$ every sale of the x'eye i ever have seen starts at 100 and tops around 200 plus this has the box!
20$ for the limited edtin saturn with controller? no

If you want ebay prices, holler at ebay and pay their fees :rolleyes:. I'm not stupid, I'm fully aware of the value of these items. By the way, on the x'eye you can BIN for $99 or bid $69 for a refurb. Or you can bid 99 cents as the current value.

$140 shipped. Here's a chance to get rid of a ton of bulk in one single transaction. You can preach ebay all you want; if you want to sell each item (for maximum profit) on ebay, be prepared to pay their exorbitant fees as well as pay for shipping supplies and the problem of shipping to numerous people.

If you want ebay prices, holler at ebay and pay their fees :rolleyes:. I'm not stupid, I'm fully aware of the value of these items. By the way, on the x'eye you can BIN for $99 or bid $69 for a refurb. Or you can bid 99 cents as the current value.

$140 shipped. Here's a chance to get rid of a ton of bulk in one single transaction. You can preach ebay all you want; if you want to sell each item (for maximum profit) on ebay, be prepared to pay their exorbitant fees as well as pay for shipping supplies and the problem of shipping to numerous people.
[/quote]

first of all, not just ebay, colleting forums, acidmods,benheck etc

Sorry forgot you paying shiping here my bad
80 for cd-i games and 40$ for the 7800
offer up more, thats is wat to low
the x'eye has all the things that come with it. the bags etc

$145 shipped. Final offer. If other forums offer more, feel free to go to them. I'm pretty certain no one else here will want what I want.

Ps: shipped means that's the final amount. Meaning, you pay shipping, not me.

$145 shipped. Final offer. If other forums offer more, feel free to go to them. I'm pretty certain no one else here will want what I want.

fine, but no x'eye and you got a deal

There's a lot of cool stuff you have MARIOPARTY53. I've always wanted to get a Sega 32X but I will not be able to afford it plus I hardly play on the Sega Genesis/MegaDrive as I play all of the games on my GP2X-F200. Also the missus will go spare that I'm buying more crap. :eek:

There's a lot of cool stuff you have MARIOPARTY53. I've always wanted to get a Sega 32X but I will not be able to afford it plus I hardly play on the Sega Genesis/MegaDrive as I play all of the games on my GP2X-F200. Also the missus will go spare that I'm buying more crap. :eek:
:lol: I can do a trade if you want
I need a gb micro, a micro sd card
If you got one maybe we can trade or worksomthing out

Cd-i games, atari 7800, atari 7800 games, grey saturn, x'eye
$155 shipped, x'eye included. Throw in 4 atari 7800 games and we'll do this today.

You're breaking my balls kid, but this is a good deal for you. $155, paypal'd today.

Cd-i games, atari 7800, atari 7800 games, grey saturn, x'eye
$155 shipped, x'eye included. Throw in 4 atari 7800 games and we'll do this today.

You're breaking my balls kid, but this is a good deal for you. $155, paypal'd today.

Im saying no x'eye cuz shiping will be a killer and thats not a fair deal

:lol: I can do a trade if you want
I need a gb micro, a micro sd card
If you got one maybe we can trade or worksomthing outUnfortunately I don't. Many thanks in suggesting that offer though. :)

Hope the selling/trading goes well. :D

Back