Wts: A Bunch Of Classics!(collectors Dream)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, let's talk about what I listed, minus the X'eye. $130 for that, shipped.
Fair?
I just sold the sat
So how much now? 110$
$130 including the X'eye.
no x'eye
110$
you said 20$ for the saturn so i took off 110

$140 including the x'eye. Final offer before I walk away.

Ok, let's talk about what I listed, minus the X'eye. $130 for that, shipped.
Fair?
I just sold the sat
So how much now? 110$
$130 including the X'eye.
no x'eye
110$
you said 20$ for the saturn so i took off 110
$140 including the x'eye. Final offer before I walk away.

I cant ship the x'eye! thats my problem You can still have that stuff but the saturn becuase I sold it. :lol: We need to work a deal
105 for the things you listed but the x'eye and saturbn (saturn is sold)

backpacks? Or ship them in more than 1 box, then make 2 trips? There are solutions.
$140, good deal for it all. Get back all that space in your house :D
you wan the modem 2? or no,i dont understand
110 with modem, no x'eye
and you got a deal

No, I have no use for a modem. I don't understand why you refuse to include the x'eye in the deal. Saying it's too heavy doesn't make sense. Just ship it separately, maybe even the day after.

the sega modem is a collatable, it was something in Japan that people bought for there genesis to hook it up on the internet and get updates from sega
I cant ship the x'eye out
105S for the things you metioned. but no x'eye

the sega modem is a collatable, it was something in Japan that people bought for there genesis to hook it up on the internet and get updates from sega
$105 is too much, I'll offer $95 shipped. Still unsure why you're first starting to say you 'can't ship the x'eye out' when you were quibbling over the price of it earlier in the thread. Is it not for sale anymore?

edit: what else do you have available? do you have a means of chatting with me, rather than posting/waiting on gp32x?

$105 is too much, I'll offer $95 shipped. Still unsure why you're first starting to say you 'can't ship the x'eye out' when you were quibbling over the price of it earlier in the thread. Is it not for sale anymore?
edit: what else do you have available? do you have a means of chatting with me, rather than posting/waiting on gp32x?

ok 95$ for the things is good for me for the things you said

Yea I do, Turbographx16 another saturn that is plain greay with blue buttons Neogeo pocket color (cleear)
Idk ask
AND YES! WE NEED TO TALK IN AN INSTANT MESSANEGER! ;) GWAD THIS THING TAKES FOREVER

Sorry, MarioParty. It was a 'joke' (in the loosest term..) as I'm finding the exchange between you two amusing!

dcg - you drive a hard bargain! Bartering of the very highest quality!

I'll go now.

Back