Working games on android?

Ok some more game news here:

Shadowgun and Dead Trigger can now be fully mapped (except nubs?) using the latest Tincore keymapper!! I've been waiting for this for a long time :)
Idea for you,have you tried to set the Nubs in Joystick Mode before starting Android?

That can Help for getting Nubs under Android,but i tested it not,just an Idea ;)

Ok some more game news here:

Shadowgun and Dead Trigger can now be fully mapped (except nubs?) using the latest Tincore keymapper!! I've been waiting for this for a long time :)
Idea for you,have you tried to set the Nubs in Joystick Mode before starting Android?

That can Help for getting Nubs under Android,but i tested it not,just an Idea ;)
Yep, i tried that but nothing is recognized

The problem with tincore not recognizing the touch screen and possibly nubs is the lack of UNIPUT in the kernel. Still it works great recognizing and mapping keyboard input to the buttons and Dpad.

Oh with latest Pandora Zaxxon Update work my Wlan under Android no longer,can anyone Confirm that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am new to Android gaming on the Pandora. I use Android on mobiles since 3 years, but just tested it on the P today :)

Can you explain or upload a config for Deadtrigger on the Pandora? I am kinda lost :(

thanks

EDIT:

Should have read the whole topic. Before I shelled out 2,50 Euro for the GamerKeyboard which doesn't work :)

Well it may be worth it as Tincore is pretty much ony useful for Dead Trigger and Shadowgun but GameKeyboard is used for everything else and can even map swipes and Nubs for mouse (Modern Comat 3,4, Dark Knight, Aralon, etc..)

Well it may be worth it as Tincore is pretty much ony useful for Dead Trigger and Shadowgun but GameKeyboard is used for everything else and can even map swipes and Nubs for mouse (Modern Comat 3,4, Dark Knight, Aralon, etc..)
If only you weren't so restrictive with the mapping files :)

I will skip "Dead Trigger" and start out with MC3 . But I fear I will hit the brick wall when it comes to configuring the game controls.

So in case I have missed the repository where all the configs are :)

CreatureXL did you install Android on an USB stick or on the SD card?

CreatureXL did you install Android on an USB stick or on the SD card?

SD Card (appdata folder of android_gingerbread)

Edit:

Android works, DeadTrigger works (however, without gaming controlls it sucks).

I am now trying to install MC3 since some hours...

Edit2:

MC3 crashes after "checking the license".

It gets an segmentation fault. Maybe indirectly because of low free RAM? I have got 300MB free according to Android.

I guess that was my rather short experience with Android gaming on the Pandora. Well, at least Spotify and BubbleDLNA run perfect :)

However, if anyone has an idea how I can get MC3 running (or any other cool shooter) I give it another try.

sounds dumb but try changing the android to uk english to get mc3 to run.

LOOOOOOOL

This worked. Seems someone at Gameloft hates US-english :)

Honestly, I have no clue why nor proof that this was really the reason. But I haven't done anything except changing language settings and restart MC3.

Thank you for your "dumb idea". Now step two: Setting the controls. Expect me back here if I fail at that :)

EDIT:

Absolutly no idea how Gamekeyboard should work. I move the virtual buttons to the locations on the screen and hard-map them to the corresponding pandora buttons. But nothing changes

FYI my (not working) config:

{"pref_key_touchscreen_on":"true","pref_key_button_r2_x":"-1","pref_key_button_r2_y":"0","pref_key_button_right_stick_down":"39","pref_key_button_up":"0","pref_key_button_select":"0","pref_key_button_a_y":"-33","pref_key_button_a_x":"-517","pref_key_button_start":"0","pref_key_button_tilt_right":"0","pref_key_profile_version":"1","pref_key_button_right_stick_left":"38","pref_key_button_start_y":"0","pref_key_button_start_x":"-1","pref_key_right_stick_repeat_on":"true","pref_key_button_y_y":"-178","pref_key_button_up_right":"0","pref_key_button_y_x":"-178","pref_key_button_z_x":"-1","pref_key_button_z_y":"0","pref_key_button_down":"0","pref_key_dpad_separate_on":"false","pref_key_button_x_y":"-260","pref_key_button_x_x":"-60","pref_key_button_l2_x":"-1","pref_key_button_l2_y":"0","pref_key_8way_on":"true","pref_key_button_lb":"0","pref_key_button_up_left":"0","pref_key_button_c_x":"-1","pref_key_button_rb_x":"-100","pref_key_button_tilt_left":"0","pref_key_button_dpad_y":"-408","pref_key_button_rb_y":"-590","pref_key_button_dpad_x":"498","pref_key_button_c_y":"0","pref_key_button_right_stick_up":"37","pref_key_button_b_y":"-44","pref_key_button_b_x":"-69","pref_key_button_down_left":"0","pref_key_hardkey_18":"","pref_key_hardkey_19":"","pref_key_hardkey_16":"","pref_key_hardkey_17":"","pref_key_hardkey_14":"","pref_key_hardkey_15":"","pref_key_hardkey_12":"","pref_key_hardkey_13":"","pref_key_hardkey_10":"","pref_key_hardkey_11":"","pref_key_button_left":"0","pref_key_button_right_stick_y":"-388","pref_key_button_right_stick_x":"-249","pref_key_button_tilt_down":"0","pref_key_button_tilt_up":"0","pref_key_button_l2":"0","pref_key_button_rb":"0","pref_key_button_left_stick_x":"-1","pref_key_button_left_stick_y":"0","pref_key_joystick_on":"false","pref_key_stick_on":"true","pref_key_hardkey_8":"","pref_key_digital_stick_on":"true","pref_key_hardkey_7":"","pref_key_hardkey_9":"","pref_key_button_b":"0","pref_key_button_right":"0","pref_key_button_a":"0","pref_key_hardkey_30":"","pref_key_start_on":"true","pref_key_button_c":"0","pref_key_hardkey_1":"100:139>100","pref_key_hardkey_2":"96:102>96","pref_key_hardkey_3":"","pref_key_hardkey_4":"","pref_key_hardkey_5":"","pref_key_hardkey_6":"","pref_key_button_right_stick_right":"40","pref_key_pan_bounded_on":"false","pref_key_layout_custom_on":"true","pref_key_hardkey_23":"","pref_key_hardkey_24":"","pref_key_hardkey_25":"","pref_key_hardkey_26":"","pref_key_hardkey_27":"","pref_key_hardkey_28":"","pref_key_hardkey_29":"","pref_key_button_r2":"0","pref_key_hardkey_20":"","pref_key_hardkey_21":"","pref_key_hardkey_22":"","pref_key_button_select_x":"-1","pref_key_button_select_y":"0","pref_key_button_y":"0","pref_key_button_z":"0","pref_key_button_x":"0","pref_key_keyboard_layout":"10Buttons","pref_key_button_down_right":"0"}

Isn' it just a matter of copying a working config from someone into that location and it should work? Is there any available?

LOOOOOOOL

This worked. Seems someone at Gameloft hates US-english :)

Honestly, I have no clue why nor proof that this was really the reason. But I haven't done anything except changing language settings and restart MC3.

Thank you for your "dumb idea". Now step two: Setting the controls. Expect me back here if I fail at that :)

EDIT:

Absolutly no idea how Gamekeyboard should work. I move the virtual buttons to the locations on the screen and hard-map them to the corresponding pandora buttons. But nothing changes

FYI my (not working) config:

{"pref_key_touchscreen_on":"true","pref_key_button_r2_x":"-1","pref_key_button_r2_y":"0","pref_key_button_right_stick_down":"39","pref_key_button_up":"0","pref_key_button_select":"0","pref_key_button_a_y":"-33","pref_key_button_a_x":"-517","pref_key_button_start":"0","pref_key_button_tilt_right":"0","pref_key_profile_version":"1","pref_key_button_right_stick_left":"38","pref_key_button_start_y":"0","pref_key_button_start_x":"-1","pref_key_right_stick_repeat_on":"true","pref_key_button_y_y":"-178","pref_key_button_up_right":"0","pref_key_button_y_x":"-178","pref_key_button_z_x":"-1","pref_key_button_z_y":"0","pref_key_button_down":"0","pref_key_dpad_separate_on":"false","pref_key_button_x_y":"-260","pref_key_button_x_x":"-60","pref_key_button_l2_x":"-1","pref_key_button_l2_y":"0","pref_key_8way_on":"true","pref_key_button_lb":"0","pref_key_button_up_left":"0","pref_key_button_c_x":"-1","pref_key_button_rb_x":"-100","pref_key_button_tilt_left":"0","pref_key_button_dpad_y":"-408","pref_key_button_rb_y":"-590","pref_key_button_dpad_x":"498","pref_key_button_c_y":"0","pref_key_button_right_stick_up":"37","pref_key_button_b_y":"-44","pref_key_button_b_x":"-69","pref_key_button_down_left":"0","pref_key_hardkey_18":"","pref_key_hardkey_19":"","pref_key_hardkey_16":"","pref_key_hardkey_17":"","pref_key_hardkey_14":"","pref_key_hardkey_15":"","pref_key_hardkey_12":"","pref_key_hardkey_13":"","pref_key_hardkey_10":"","pref_key_hardkey_11":"","pref_key_button_left":"0","pref_key_button_right_stick_y":"-388","pref_key_button_right_stick_x":"-249","pref_key_button_tilt_down":"0","pref_key_button_tilt_up":"0","pref_key_button_l2":"0","pref_key_button_rb":"0","pref_key_button_left_stick_x":"-1","pref_key_button_left_stick_y":"0","pref_key_joystick_on":"false","pref_key_stick_on":"true","pref_key_hardkey_8":"","pref_key_digital_stick_on":"true","pref_key_hardkey_7":"","pref_key_hardkey_9":"","pref_key_button_b":"0","pref_key_button_right":"0","pref_key_button_a":"0","pref_key_hardkey_30":"","pref_key_start_on":"true","pref_key_button_c":"0","pref_key_hardkey_1":"100:139>100","pref_key_hardkey_2":"96:102>96","pref_key_hardkey_3":"","pref_key_hardkey_4":"","pref_key_hardkey_5":"","pref_key_hardkey_6":"","pref_key_button_right_stick_right":"40","pref_key_pan_bounded_on":"false","pref_key_layout_custom_on":"true","pref_key_hardkey_23":"","pref_key_hardkey_24":"","pref_key_hardkey_25":"","pref_key_hardkey_26":"","pref_key_hardkey_27":"","pref_key_hardkey_28":"","pref_key_hardkey_29":"","pref_key_button_r2":"0","pref_key_hardkey_20":"","pref_key_hardkey_21":"","pref_key_hardkey_22":"","pref_key_button_select_x":"-1","pref_key_button_select_y":"0","pref_key_button_y":"0","pref_key_button_z":"0","pref_key_button_x":"0","pref_key_keyboard_layout":"10Buttons","pref_key_button_down_right":"0"}

Isn' it just a matter of copying a working config from someone into that location and it should work? Is there any available?
Any luck yet? If not maybe I can help you out...

Do you have the latest version of Gamekeyboard?

I can also help you out as well to get Dead Trigger and ShadowGun working with the Tincore mapper.

Thanks for your replay. I hope you can understand that I am busy with the FIFA World Cup.

If it is as easy as putting config files in the right folders go ahead and send them over. If I have to do more we should do it mid July. As I have no time gaming anyways :)

Back