Working games on android?

LTStone

Has anyone had any luck to get the following games to work on android?

- Rainbow six - Shadow Vanguard

- Splinter cell Conviction

- nova 1 or 2 full screen

- any Modern Combat

- Battlefield  - bad Company

- 9mm

- Eternal Legacy

- Shadow Guardian

Yep, I got that one., But mines alot smoother, maybe we have different versions...

I have a rebirth overclocked at 950

And I got Battlefield running too.

Last edited by a moderator:
It plays real nice, But I noticed it looks a little downgraded on my Pandora than  the Nexus 7, and it is very slow if you have Chainfire installed as well. I'm sure the version you see is trying to use some effects that the Pandora is having trouble with.

Wohaahh i found a Way to use many many many more Software on Android for the Pandora:

Start Android from a USB Stick,use 2 SD Cards and you never have installation Problems more :D

See here a Game what not worked before and now perfectly ^_^

Sims 3D Freeplay on The Pandora Android :

https://www.youtube.com/embed/I2CxKQ7FmTY?feature=oembed

Huh? Does placing the Android PND on USB get around the "Cannot install to SD" bug then? Another way to get around that is to unmount the SD when installing these problem apps and force it to install internally.

Huh? Does placing the Android PND on USB get around the "Cannot install to SD"
Exactly that ^_^

Another way to get around that is to unmount the SD when installing these problem apps and force it to install internally.
Thats right,but this Way dont work with all Games...

...my Way is more simple and no installation Problems more ^_^

Unfortunaly dont it work with Grafical Problems or Memory Problems,maybe a Swapfile help me.

Now can i use Swapper with this ;)

Final Fantasy 3 runs pretty well, so I think 4 should run fine, too.

You can even use gamekeyboard, and map most of the controls to the gaming buttons and the d-pad (which works extremely well)  :)

What about the games from the current Humble Bundle?

http://www.humblebundle.com

Star Command,

Carmageddon,

Time Surfer,

Punch Quest,

Bloons TD5,

Ravensword

If they run on Pandora, I consider buying them.

Ravensword is documented to require Android 4.x or something on the Humble Bundle compatibility site.

I can confirm that Carmageddon does not work.

The rest runs, though from a short test (I suck at these games) it seems like punch quest will not play well without multi touch.

Star command has crashed once on me (while playing through the main quest one time - a couple of hours), but it wasn't reproducable. Therefore not a showstopper.

Time Surfer has some graphical glitches (at least they didn't seem to be part of the game to me), but played it only a couple of minutes.

I had no problem with Bloons playing a couple of missions (though it does crash reproducably now, when trying to open the 'Engineer' details page - not sure whether it did this already before I unlocked some advances; that is also not really a showstopper).

Note that I used latest SZ, default drivers and a swap file. Don 't know whether any of that is relevant for these games.

edit: fixed typos and added info about Bloons crash

Anyone knows if its possible to run sine mora and shadowrun returns?
Shadowrun returns won't allow you to install it from the google playstore.. Needs Android 4.0 and above.

Back