Working games on android?

cool tnx, is ere any way to geandroid 4.2 running on the pandora? or is it impossible?
Nothing is impossible, but just need someone interested in doing a lot of work to get it working.. Notaz did the gingerbread PND but flat out said he wasn't supporting it or wants anything to do with Android in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
cool tnx, is ere any way to geandroid 4.2 running on the pandora? or is it impossible?
Nothing is impossible, but just need someone interested in doing a lot of work to get it working.. Notaz did the gingerbread PND but flat out said he wasn't supporting it or wants anything to do with Android in the future.
Okay, tnx for the info.

Time Surfer has some graphical glitches (at least they didn't seem to be part of the game to me), but played it only a couple of minutes.
With the updated version of Time Surfer released a couple of days ago I didn't see glitches any longer, but haven't played long.

God of Blades seems to work fine. QUOP runs but requires multitouch. Karateka like Punch Quest is handicapped without multitouch.

Terraria v1.2 works well, although I have to configure the D-pad and buttons it Gamekeyboard app. :)

I also tried to launch AndRO (Android Ragnarok Online client) but it seems it needs at least Android 4.0 ICS... :(

There are other RO variants I'd like to try and I post the results here.

Oh, my favourite racing game on PC back then.

There is a PSX-version, but it is not nearly as beautiful.

Oh, my favourite racing game on PC back then.

There is a PSX-version, but it is not nearly as beautiful.
Yep I got a demo with a video card, looked stunning and handled superb.

Also had the Dreamcast version.

It was like a next gen Micro Machines for me, racing round larger than life environments, absolutely loved it.

It was like a next gen Micro Machines for me, racing round larger than life environments, absolutely loved it.
Is there some sources for this game? It looks like some put their hands on it but I can't find them (not searched very hard).

I wonder how you can control this game via touchscreen. oO

You need at least 6 buttons,

gas, brakes, left, right, use item, replace (if landed on the back)

Does it drive by itself and all the real driving with right use of gas and brakes is erased?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone tried netplay ?

Quite laggy, maybe because of bad wifi.

IMG_21101.jpg

Doesn't need to be bad wifi - per default, powersaving is enabled for Pandora Wifi, which leads to longer ping times.

sudo iwconfig wlan0 power off might do the trick already.

Back