Wizsticks Preview

KungPhoo said:
Yes, seriously broken by trying to get OpenGL|Es in. I uploaded it again, this time it worked for me. Soz.
That's kewl, I have tried it again and I don't get a blank screen anymore :), but unfortunately the screen is completely scrambled, and sometimes it just flickers and remains on the Wiz Menu, but the game is running as it reacts to the touchscreen and I hear audio.

Peter R said:
Oh and Pete, not sure what you're laughing at because it looks like I was right, this does need other people to test it, so :p. Could you also test this and see what happens on your Wiz, make sure you have the latest firmware and patches from GPH which came out a couple of days ago. I think the least you can do is to lend a hand here, especially as you're one of the privileged ones who have a free Wiz.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you have a scrambled screen, that's what I said of the firmware. The current uboot goes to a 240x320 mode. Messes the menu totally up.
It's not sure which one will be released finally.

KungPhoo said:
if you have a scrambled screen, that's what I said of the firmware. The current uboot goes to a 240x320 mode. Messes the menu totally up.
Fair enough.

KungPhoo said:
How much faster is the OpenGL-powered version compared to the other (SDL?) one?

I know, jurassic thread... :rolleyes:

Hey KungPhoo!

Any news on Wizsticks? Unfortunately the preview version don't run with recent firmware versions.
And what's the status of GLBasic for the :wiz: ?
Seeing Iprice's Blox, it seems GLBasic is working in general.
Any update is much appreciated... :)

Regards,
Stephan

I was playing Kurukurukururin on the new GBA emulator today and I was thinking the exact same thing! I remembered seeing this video ages ago and I'd really like to know if this is still coming along, I am definitely looking forward to it if it's still happening.

I was playing Kurukurukururin on the new GBA emulator today and I was thinking the exact same thing! I remembered seeing this video ages ago and I'd really like to know if this is still coming along, I am definitely looking forward to it if it's still happening.
I remember seeing this particular game in many videos, actually. How come theres no news about it?

I really like this! My only concern at the moment is that I can't see any way to return to the menu (or quit) after winning a level, but considering this is a preview, it's not such a big deal. Otherwise this is incredibly well done!

Thanks for the update!
But after clearing the first stage and calculating scores, I couldn't get to the next. What's wrong?

Back