Wiz now shipping

mines confirmed by playasia as posted this morning ,i cant wait to get my hands on it .I guess the race is on to see who's arrive first

Peter R said:
Edit: I'm not entirely sure which version of Boomshine2x they have on there :p.

Hi, I'm Korean user of wiz and have received mine a few days ago.
and.. I'm a huge fan of Boomshine2x since i had gp2x F200 :)
i've played wiz-version Boomshine2x as a built-in game several times, i feel it's slightly more difficult than F200 version i've played before. (can't clear final stage!...)
though, i don't know which version of Boomshine2x is built in wiz :p

Hmmm, there was a version of Boomshine2x which was too hard to beat. I fear GPH have added this version instead (I do remember sending them a fixed version). The cause in the change in difficulty is the fade away time of the explosions.

gp2xstore sent me an email today saying that they shipped my order. Yeah! I'm relieved and happy.

wizkommt.jpeg

Don't know if this was mentioned yet.

Source

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I tried to run google translate on the page but didn't get much smarter from that :D .

Regards

André

put on SD card, then hold R button. Turn on, and keep R held until you see "upgraging firmware"

well, there's no notice of a firmware release on gp2xwiz.com, i guess.
here are some contents about firmware update noticed on gp2xwiz.co.kr.

1. touch screen control fixed for more accuracy.
2. some internal modifications has no influence to funtional aspects. (including 'GPH' boot-logo glitch fix)

GPH announced there will be continuous release of firmwares :)

I can't wait to receive mine! I have been watching my Fed-Ex tracking number like a hawk. Two more days just two more days!

gp2xstore is out of stock as well. Were the initial shipments that small, or were first day orders that large?

It is on the fed ex truck! I am two hours away from hardcore gaming action! This is the final countdown baby! :gp2x:

So people are getting their Wizes? Has anyone got anything from GBAX yet? I would have thought that Craig would have been one of the first to get the Wiz in stock. I'm was hoping I'd get mine before the bank holiday weekend.

Mine arrived on Tuesday.

I think its a brilliant device. A big improvement over the GP2X (esp. 1st Edition).

Very pleased with it. I think its better than my A320.

Back