Wind And Water: Puzzle Battles Last Days Of Preorder + New Payment Met

YuanHao

Website
www.yuanworks.com
Hi!

First of all, we'd like to announce that the preorder for the upcoming commercial game "Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles" will end soon!

world_4.jpg

We also have a new payment method (besides Paypal) which accepts credit cards, local payments through bank accounts in 30+ countries, as well as DirectDebit for Germany.

For those of you who don't know, W&W is a puzzle game with an extensive Story Mode with more than 100 stages, cutscenes, minigames, galleries, and many other features.

You can download a Final Demo with 2 complete worlds and more than 20 stages of the Story Mode, as well as some minigames :) Here are some videos and new in-game screenshots!

amy_cook.jpg

For a limited time, if you like this game you can preorder it now for US$20 (~€15 or ~£10)! If you preorder, you will get a custom-made W&W-style sprite based on you, which will be included in your W&W copy, as well as in our website scores and rankings! Here are some of the sprites from people who preordered!

sprites4.jpg

(We will be updating with the latest custom-made sprites frequently at the Hall of Fame!)

Thanks everyone and hope you enjoy the demo!

cutscene_world6.jpg

Did you guys get my photo, or do I need to send it again? I haven't gotten a response yet so I'm not sure if it got blocked or what.

Ravnos said:
Did you guys get my photo, or do I need to send it again? I haven't gotten a response yet so I'm not sure if it got blocked or what.
Yeah, we got it :) it's just that we don't reply until the sprite has been made, and we've been busy sleep- I mean, working on the game! :D

As soon as it's ready we'll send it (probably in 2-3 days), and add it to the new GP2X class of 2007 :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't held it anymore and got the preorder XD, I'll send you my picture ASAP.

Ha! Now I've gotten my thumb out, as we say in sweden, and sent my picture, too. Moxie-sprite, here we go :)

Had a look at those in-game videos, this game looks worth it (plus supporting the :gp2x developers is a good thing :) ) so I've ordered and am about to send my picture in.

Now I'll have to download & play the demo.

Thanks everyone for your support!

Anyway, back to work!

White Demon: You didn't play it! :D Go play it, you'll find out preordering was worth it :p!

Just tried the final demo, and the game looks, plays and feels ace.
Absolutely worth the money (to bad I can't afford it yet).

Looking forward to see new games coming from the Yuan Works :)

A r k said:
White Demon: You didn't play it! :D Go play it, you'll find out preordering was worth it :p!
I preordered before playing the final demo, too. I was convinced by the teaser demo, long ago, that this would be ace. Now I have played the final demo. It is ace!

The final version will be ace+, with intro, more minigames, a lot more dialogs and cutscenes, and the online ranking system :D

A r k said:

The final version will be ace+, with intro, more minigames, a lot more dialogs and cutscenes, and the online ranking system :D
I have no doubt :D

Just out of curiosity: How many preorders did you get (abouts)? Or is that a trade secret... :ph34r:

I think you can just look at the hall of fame...and add a few to that for people that havent sent in pictures or are still being processed. 'a few' however can be a varied number depending on the average laziness of their customer :D

greenmikey said:
I think you can just look at the hall of fame...and add a few to that for people that havent sent in pictures or are still being processed. 'a few' however can be a varied number depending on the average laziness of their customer :D
I think looking at the Hall of Fame in about 2 weeks would give you a much better idea. In fact, a few more is definitely a bad description :D

Yeah, I need to send in one, too... Bad me, bad lol.

Just looking through my last holiday batch of photos :)

Edit: Sent! Just replied to the email telling me I was cool for pre-ordering the game, so hopefully that'll work :)

I don't really want to spoil it, but you can expect the game in less than 20 days!

There, you have a hint! ;)

If you liked the demo, I assure you, you are not prepared! :D

The demo was simply awesome... the humour's fantastic, the main game is fun, and there's a certain wario-ware feel to the mini-games that's very satifying.

Can't wait for the full thing :D

Back