will this be the right month? ^_^

paolofanin

Still Fresh
I have been told officialy that at the beginning of March I will get my Openpandora... I am so excited about it...

I keep looking at my mailbox for the shipping confirmation mail every minute.

Just wanted to share my feelings with you ^_^

Hi

I assume that is meant as toungue in cheek :)

I was told officially this time last year that I would get mine April 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was told by openpandorasales last week

My order is DN058 how can I know more on my queue state?

I ordered mine close to yours, havn't recieved a shipping confirmation yet. My order was confirmed on March 27th 2009, will just have to see how close I get it to my 2 year mark of when I pre-ordered. Hoping for at least a shipping confirmation this month!

I don't want to burst anybody's bubble here, but i would ease up on that optimism a little if i were you..

I ordered (Craigs UK store): 1 October 2008 20:33, queue estimate 1200 - 1300, still no email & to be quite honest i'm not expecting anything this month and perhaps the next.

"always expect the worst and you can never be disappointed"

I ordered earlier than that - my queue position is 900-1000. No email as yet, and I don't expect to get one this month given the scant information and figures I have gleaned from various threads. I'd think at the current rate of maybe 200 per week, you'll be looking at about May/June.

I ordered earlier than that - my queue position is 900-1000. No email as yet, and I don't expect to get one this month given the scant information and figures I have gleaned from various threads. I'd think at the current rate of maybe 200 per week, you'll be looking at about May/June.

I'm under no illusions after 28 months & still counting, and no disrespect to the team but i don't look at official "news" threads any more, far too exasperating.

Back