Will The Pandora Ever Arrive?

They allegedly defrauded investors of 160 million USD. OpenPandora is in the 1 to 2 million range, before building prototypes and all that other stuff to "convince" us that things are real. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if the Pandora is a scam, it's got to be one of the worst in history. :p

Stupid troll is stupid.

OP picture:
troll3.jpg

If you think it'll never arrive, why are you in our forums? GTFO. Then I can laugh at you while playing LERP in a few months.

borgqueenx said:
Its just that the release in 2 months is starting today! And starting tomorrow, and the day after. People cant see the light on the end of the tunnel. I agree with them...
I'm sinking into pessimism a little as well. But someone coming onto the Pandora official forum and telling us it's never going to arrive and he hasn't ordered one because of it... It's like if I went onto the official Nintendo forums and made a thread about how I think the Wii and DS sucks (I don't, especially with homebrew). Why would I even go there if I think they suck? It's just pointless trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:
midna25 said:
borgqueenx said:
Its just that the release in 2 months is starting today! And starting tomorrow, and the day after. People cant see the light on the end of the tunnel. I agree with them...
I'm sinking into pessimism a little as well.

Yeah, it is tough to keep positive. So many trips have come and gone where I would have liked to have the Pandora.

It would be nice to get a rolling update on the release date. In fact, there are some people that would be happier with a date than detailed updates. Despite reading the unofficial blog, I still don't know if this thing is realistically going to ship before Christmas.

To use an analogy...imagine if you had someone adding a bathroom to a house and instead of giving a completion date and telling you when it slips...he provided blog updates with project details while carefully avoiding the mention of pesky dates:

"Ordered the shower head from the supplies, nearing completion of a basin prototype and installed 18 tiles in the shower splashback. Oh, and here is a video of myself taking a shower in the new bathroom, but it is not nearly ready for you to use yet. Lots more work to do. I will update you the next time I feel like it. Bye!".

This in an imperfect analogy but can you imagine the frustration this would cause? You would be be asking the contractor to cut to the point and tell you when it will be done. This is the kind of tangible experiences we all have and the level of expectations most walked into this Pre-Order with: a timely estimated release date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back