Wii Sports Club brings back Wii Sports in HD, various pricing models

Wii Sports sucks.

Wii fit sucks even more.

Why?

Wii Fit trainer will be in the next Super Smash Bros. game.

That sucks.

It's the most ridiculous character that can be in Super Smash Bros.

What's wrong with the pricing? Doesn't sound too bad to me. Talking about £6 for an online tennis game. Some will seem more worth it than others, but damn, if you went looking for a bunch of sports indie games, you'd probably be paying about the same each too

As people have said in the comments, you're not obligated to buy every sport, so save your money on the ones you don't like, and there's always the potential for multi-buy discounts.

Not sure on the whole "day pass" thing though

These guys are "high", and if their not, they should be. I can't imagine a drug addict coming up with a worse business plan than "N" has been coming up with lately. The time for online in Wii Sports has come and gone, as the Wii version should of had it. 

All of these games for 10-20 dollars, may register some sales, but only the die-hard "fanboys" are going to buy these old generic games. Please "N", spend some time making a proper account system for the Wii, WiiU, and 3DS's and leave these old free games alone.

This was a great "free" pack in game, but I really don't know anyone who would buy this. WiiU sales have been terrible, do they really think consumers want this? Do they think this will sale systems? If anything, they should have offered it for the 3DS, as at least that system has a nice installed user base and is more likely to see higher sales for this title.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay... Nintendo have discovered "Episodic Gaming" if they have an all in one discounted price then no biggie.

And those priced wouldn't be bad if they actually used the exchange rate... but they'll just change the $ to a £ like they always do.

Back