Why Are So Many Selling Their Pandora On Ebay

jaycee900 said:
I've just put mine up on ebay My Pandora on ebay I don't use it enough to warrant holding onto it, i'd rather sell it to someone who would use it more, think i'm getting old as i told my missus not to get me a 360 for xmas!

Cool looking pictures. How did you lable the SD cards and where did you get the case their in ?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ A link to the labels is in his sig- http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/pandora.cgi?0,0,0,0,23,16

I had a one nubber - did not sold it on ebay but here on the forum for the same price i got it -, mainly sold at that time because
- needed the cash for buying a camera (mine was stolen) and my "gadget budget" was 0 at that time.
- I'm not a developer and the software side is indeed still rather unoptimized.
- after a week or 2 of playing around I noticed I used my N800 again more than the Pandora when leaving the house.

It's quite clear the majority of the people here who are able to really contribute on the software side are more game oriented (just stating a fact)

I found it also much less "portable" (aldo it's indeed more powerfull , better battery life and has a keyboard - which are all good reasons for a bigger form factor) than my N800.
The form factor and weight makes it that you really notice it when you have a pandora in your trousers pocket :)

Also that the hinge does not allow you to keep the lcd in for example 110° is a big issue for using it as a "normal" system for me.
You can have the screen "up" but then it's very annoying to use the touchscreen as it will fall down, hence for this your really need a 2 nubber so you can use it as mouse.

So I'm also thinking of cancelling my still standing order, for me the Pandora is primary a portable computer , games come second on the list.
The only problem is that I've not really found a good alternative (really don't like the fact my N800 has no keyboard).

Back