Who's Ordered A Ds From Gbax?

Ordered a DS from gbax?

  • yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

here is the auction, do you think I got a good deal?

Also, all of us DS owners that can go to the GP32 meet-up will have a laugh with the wireless!
 
Man I am so excited, I think I'll get Mario 64 for christmas, can't wait until this thing gets homebrew code running on it, oh and gets tunneled properly.
 
No I didn't and if I decide to get a DS, I won't order from GBAX. Why? The price is ridiculously high.

I converted the Price of the DS from GBAX with that of Futureshop (an electronics store in Canada):

Dollars------------GBAX-------------FutureShop
Canadian----------269.42-------------199.99
British--------------114.89--------------85.26

So yeah, buying from my own coutry will save me ALOT of money.
 
Enslaved posted on Dec 10 2004 at 08:52 PM said:
No I didn't and if I decide to get a DS, I won't order from GBAX. Why? The price is ridiculously high.

I converted the Price of the DS from GBAX with that of Futureshop (an electronics store in Canada):

Dollars------------GBAX-------------FutureShop
Canadian----------269.42-------------199.99
British--------------114.89--------------85.26

So yeah, buying from my own coutry will save me ALOT of money.
​
Well, obviously if you buy it somewhere where it's out already it'll be miles cheaper. We in the UK would have to pay shipping and import tax though. Also, it isn't £115 at GBAX, if you go to the checkout it comes to more like £140 including VAT and shipping. Ebay is the best place to buy it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
YAY! I GOT MY DS TODAY WITH SM64! It's way smaller than I thought it was. But I got stung with Income tax, £29.
Is a screen protector really needed?
 
Goity posted on Dec 13 2004 at 05:05 PM said:
YAY! I GOT MY DS TODAY WITH SM64! It's way smaller than I thought it was. But I got stung with Income tax, £29.
Is a screen protector really needed?
​
I've been using mine for a week or so without one and don't have any visible scratches. Your screen will look amazingly scratched up after a while, but this is just on the wax coating of the DS screen, you can't see them with the backlight on, and they just wipe off with a cloth. My thumb strap has gotten a bit scratched up in my pocket, and I'm worried this will make it scratch the screen, so I'm going to try and get a protector.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Been playing Wario Ware for recently and the screen protecters providea reasonable amount of 'peace of mind' for me :) Although I worry about putting me stylus through the screen though.
 
sam fisher posted on Dec 17 2004 at 07:47 PM said:
I orded my bros DS 2 days ago and still no shipping confirmation email ;)
​

They probably heard what he did to your GP32, And decided not to send it for its own safety. :lol:

Trooper
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top