Who's Ordered A Ds From Gbax?

Ordered a DS from gbax?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

here is the auction, do you think I got a good deal?

Also, all of us DS owners that can go to the GP32 meet-up will have a laugh with the wireless!

Man I am so excited, I think I'll get Mario 64 for christmas, can't wait until this thing gets homebrew code running on it, oh and gets tunneled properly.

No I didn't and if I decide to get a DS, I won't order from GBAX. Why? The price is ridiculously high.

I converted the Price of the DS from GBAX with that of Futureshop (an electronics store in Canada):

Dollars------------GBAX-------------FutureShop
Canadian----------269.42-------------199.99
British--------------114.89--------------85.26

So yeah, buying from my own coutry will save me ALOT of money.

Enslaved posted on Dec 10 2004 at 08:52 PM said:
No I didn't and if I decide to get a DS, I won't order from GBAX. Why? The price is ridiculously high.

I converted the Price of the DS from GBAX with that of Futureshop (an electronics store in Canada):

Dollars------------GBAX-------------FutureShop
Canadian----------269.42-------------199.99
British--------------114.89--------------85.26

So yeah, buying from my own coutry will save me ALOT of money.
Well, obviously if you buy it somewhere where it's out already it'll be miles cheaper. We in the UK would have to pay shipping and import tax though. Also, it isn't £115 at GBAX, if you go to the checkout it comes to more like £140 including VAT and shipping. Ebay is the best place to buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY! I GOT MY DS TODAY WITH SM64! It's way smaller than I thought it was. But I got stung with Income tax, £29.
Is a screen protector really needed?

Goity posted on Dec 13 2004 at 05:05 PM said:
YAY! I GOT MY DS TODAY WITH SM64! It's way smaller than I thought it was. But I got stung with Income tax, £29.
Is a screen protector really needed?
I've been using mine for a week or so without one and don't have any visible scratches. Your screen will look amazingly scratched up after a while, but this is just on the wax coating of the DS screen, you can't see them with the backlight on, and they just wipe off with a cloth. My thumb strap has gotten a bit scratched up in my pocket, and I'm worried this will make it scratch the screen, so I'm going to try and get a protector.

Been playing Wario Ware for recently and the screen protecters providea reasonable amount of 'peace of mind' for me :) Although I worry about putting me stylus through the screen though.

sam fisher posted on Dec 17 2004 at 07:47 PM said:
I orded my bros DS 2 days ago and still no shipping confirmation email ;)

They probably heard what he did to your GP32, And decided not to send it for its own safety. :lol:

Trooper

Back