Who's Ordered A Ds From Gbax?

Ordered a DS from gbax?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Got my DS today and I must say it is suberb :) Soo good, even starting to like the controls in Mario 64 DS :eek:
but is it too big?

It'd be amazing if you could post some pics of it side by side with the GP32. I've seen the GBA-SP comparisons but I'm much more used to the GP32, and its more of a similar shape to the DS than the SP is.
No worries if its a hassle though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I don't really have a digital camera, although it's not far off the size of the GP32, although has harsher edges and can give you a bit of cramp.

BTW- Check gbax.com

Nov 25th: Hi everyone, Craig here, back from Canada, and the DS deal was a great success! Most of you who preordered when we first posted about it should have recieved your DS consoles + games by Saturday. Dealers in the USA + HK have hiked prices to crazy levels (around $250) due to the extreme shortage - but we here at GBAX know how important it is to get all these units to you before xmas - so that is our goal, I'll keep you updated as things go on and we will try to keep the same low price. Now, I must sleep!

has anyone got a scratch on their DS? I have read about them and am worried to use mine when i get it. My scratch protectors won't come tile liksang stock them and then i have to wait for them to be shipped.

Is anyone else still waiting for their copy of mario to come through the post? I just called GBAX and they said that they were out of stock and wont get any tilll next week. The least they could have done was wrote something a bit more informative then "to follow" on the flipping reciept.

Kind of disappointing considering I ordered it on the 15th and also did the email preorder.

Back