Who Will Deal With Distribution In Spain?

vision

Still Fresh
The title says it all: Can someone involved please tell us who will be the spanish distributor of Pandora? Is it an exclusive distribution?

Yo know the spanish is a very important market, and people there got very surprised that the distributor is not the one expected. So please don´t make us wait any longer, as it just remains a couple of days before the preordering starts.

Many thanks in advance!

Craig...

I sent an email to you, I'm waiting the reply.

Please reply me soon.

Regards.

Hello!
I am very intrigued too.
It seems that Hardcore Gamers will not be the official distributor.
so, who will be?

GunPei2X said:
vision said:
253 views and no reply?

What's the problem here?
Why don't you try e-mailing/PMing the Pandora devs directly?

Generally, that doesn't work. I'm trying to contact to EvilDragon but it seems he doesn't read the private messages or doesn't have time to answer them. And his email on his profile seems to be wrong, I got back the email I sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
vision said:
253 views and no reply?

What's the problem here?
Simple. Lots of people read the question, none knew the answer.

Have some patience, the devs are very busy but they do answer pertinent questions on the boards every day or so. :)

vision said:
253 views and no reply?

What's the problem here?
we don't ALL like to make pointless posts

No HG? Well, i wil buy the Pandora to Evildragon.

People from Spain trust in HG, i will not buy to another seller from Spain.

Craig I hope you can make in a close future a treat with HG for the distribution.You are losing a lot of spanish buyers not choosing HG.

Sorry for my bad english....

craigix said:
This will be answered on the 15th. No further info right now.
Many thanks for answering here, Craig.

I Hope in your negociations, you take into account the solvency of the distributor, their previous experience, and the selling price they pretend. Good luck!

Rivroner said:
No HG? Well, i wil buy the Pandora to Evildragon.

People from Spain trust in HG, i will not buy to another seller from Spain.

Craig I hope you can make in a close future a treat with HG for the distribution.You are losing a lot of spanish buyers not choosing HG.

Sorry for my bad english....
I'm spanish too but I can't agree. I'll buy it from UK if there's no other option as long as the seller is well respected, though I hope the can arrange something with a spanish seller since shipping charges will be more expensive. However purchasing from UK has the advantage of being one of the main countries for the Pandora scene so they will get more units and ship faster. All in all, I will get a Pandora wherever it comes from, either UK or Spain.

Gruso said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Craig hasn't confirmed or denied anything.
The confusion came when Craig did confirm that he had a special distributor in Spain (Gp32x Forums), but Anarchy (HG owner) stated that he had not even started negotiations (GP32Spain forums) So we silly Spaniards thought that Anarchy was not the Spanish distributor :)

Kyosys said:
On the 15th?! Does that mean...
Probably means that that's when all the information about how and from whom preorders will be done. It has been said that this information will be made available before preorders start, and that's only two weeks to preorder. And 3 days from now. SWEET!

We know about the HC gamer feelings (we read the Spanish forum every day), maybe someone could PM me Anarchys MSN so I can talk to him?

Craig, did you read my email?

About contacting with Anarchy, you can do it in a few ways:

- Send him an email using the email form here. Nombre completo = Full name, Dirección E-Mail = E-mail address, Tipo de consulta = type of ask (here select "Otras consultas" that means "other asks". Just write the message, write the validation code and click on "Continuar" (continue).

- Ask some Spanish person to call him by phone. I can help you on this if you want.

- Use the gp32spain.com forums and send a public forum message, so others can notify it to him or he can read the forum message directly (he visits the forums frecuently).

Back