Emails To Me

Peter R said:
0191 243 2253 may get you through to him.
Thank you :) I've managed to leave a message for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
BadB said:
I'm afraid I don't have a direct telephone number to get in contact with him...

Peter R said:
0191 243 2253 may get you through to him.
Thank you :) I've managed to leave a message for him.

That was kinda what I was inferring. Of course most people don't have a direct telephone number, but everyone has the phone number for his primary business, so just leave a message there :)

Hey Craigix did you once have pink hair.

and are you just attendants at the TI conference in Feb?

craigix said:
Thanks for explaining that in an easy to follow way for everyone.

One thing though, I'd love to know where we could get a plastic mould for $1500 and an aluminium one for $10,000!

It's more like $25,000+ for just the plastic low volume one and $100,000+ for a high volume one, for aluminium I'd expect hundreds of thousands, but if you know somewhere which can do this for a lot less please let us know, it could save us some serious money.
you are having these built in china - not in the uk aren't you...?

is the $25,000 for tooling costs? that seems pretty steep to me...

-Rick-

The picture that you have of the Pandora on the your guys page (openpandora.org) is that what the final one will look like because if so it looks just like I thought it should with the 2 SD slots, headphones, volume control, and power switch up front and the USB, mini-USB, video connection, and the DC hook-up on the back. Because that is probably the best layout for that part, and I would also have to say that the main layout for the keyboard and gaming buttons really isn't set up bad either. ;)

Back