No news from my pandora since 2010

eucalyptux

Still Fresh
Hi everyone

First of all , excuse my English disastrous, I'm French

I have a problem with an old pre-order in late 2010.

I never heard from my pandora, or the state of the pre-order I've confirmed November 11, 2010 on the Craigix's site as evidenced by this screenshot :

comman11.png

I am 17 years old and these 400€ represented a lot to me :unsure:

I allowed time, always more time , I tried to forget but a moment, he will have found a solution

I really wish someone could help me !

I have great difficulty with English and this is probably what has caused all these problems

thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
There has been a lot of news related to Craig's queue in the official news section of this forum..

Boiled down, a massive amount of refunds broke Craig's bank temporarily.. As you may or may not know all production has moved to a Germany company as the American company couldn't produce units at a decent rate or without massive defects and this caused a lot of debt for Craig's shop as well. Craig now purchases these German units from Evil Dragon directly.. no new units can be delivered up until Craig has the revenue to pay for them.. From what I read a little while ago Craig is getting a tax refund check this month and that will allow units to start moving again..

Evil Dragon has been shipped units to Craig's customers at a loss, but doing this all the time would break his bank too. There has been some donations from the community that got a bit of units to his customers, but it would take a considerable about of donated money to get everyone. I'm not sure if it's offered any more but Evil Dragon was offering some way to switch from Craig's queue to Evil Dragon's shop to quickly get a unit.. but you will most likely need to pay the difference of the current price of the Pandora to what you already paid. You may want to send Evil Dragon a Private message about it.

And just for FYI, there are still people who pre-ordered in 2008 left in Craig's queue.. but there has been a ton of canceled orders so not sure how many units are in front of you at the moment.

EDIT: just want to say I may not have all the current news, please check the official news section for latest events.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps someone who is a fellow native/speaks native French like eucalyptux might be better able to help explain the solution/give better answer to him,via PM even. Isn`t the member Linux-Swat a French native, or am I mistaken?

....Patnik.

Back