Who Have You Introduced To Gp32?

I do not have a lot of knoledge but am good with my brain.
Also 110-130 might be fairer then but I am positive it was 120-130.
this was a decent proper IQ test. In the internet ones I always get 130+

IQ tests are fairly useless after the age of about 8. They are also culturally dependant so you shouldn't take to much notice of them - a European would do badly at an IQ test devised by Asian academics, and vice versa. The point is, most psychologists would tell you to take no notice of them.

spongebue posted on Jul 20 2004 at 08:35 PM said:
mastaboog749 posted on Jul 20 2004 at 03:22 PM said:
isnt having an IQ of 50 and 70 mean that you are retarded. I thought normal IQ was like 90-120 something. And 130+ was genuis....
I think that 160+ is the point of genious
I think it is like this:

90-110 is average

110-120 is bright

120-149 is gifted

150 -up is genius

So if Sam's IQ is 130 than we all must be fuckin' geniuses on this board :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WhizzBang posted on Jul 20 2004 at 11:05 PM said:
IQ tests are fairly useless after the age of about 8. They are also culturally dependant so you shouldn't take to much notice of them - a European would do badly at an IQ test devised by Asian academics, and vice versa. The point is, most psychologists would tell you to take no notice of them.
I think it is like this:

If you score less than 100 it was a dodgy test.

If you score well then the test is perfectly accurate :D

Well we've got a bit off-topic but I did do an IQ test and mine was 125. anyone else know what they are? (Or actually have something to say about the topic?)

®

Is this a 'retard' aka special (i know its offensive shoot me) school?

I know sam just shrugged his shoulders like any good posters should, but damn PinkSpider, I wanted to temp ban you so bad until I saw sam's reply :angry:

Anyway. On subject, I've shown numerous people. I got a buyer for my original non-lit GP32 (with a GBA Front Light using Rubber Band(tm) technology!) who is still lurking these boards (and recently became an active poster again). I have two local buyers (friends of mine) for my FLU, but one dropped out because of lack of money. The one that wants to pick it up wants to dev for it - but don't get your hopes up, he has the same trouble as me with finishing projects in a timely fashion :D And he's never coded on handhelds before. He's a Comp Sci graduate.

Off subject, the last time I had an IQ test was when I was 13. I believe it came out to around 162, mostly from the portion focusing on mathmatical and logical skills.

generalnmx posted on Jul 21 2004 at 03:25 AM said:
Is this a 'retard' aka special (i know its offensive shoot me) school?

I know sam just shrugged his shoulders like any good posters should, but damn PinkSpider, I wanted to temp ban you so bad until I saw sam's reply :angry:

Anyway. On subject, I've shown numerous people. I got a buyer for my original non-lit GP32 (with a GBA Front Light using Rubber Band(tm) technology!) who is still lurking these boards (and recently became an active poster again). I have two local buyers (friends of mine) for my FLU, but one dropped out because of lack of money. The one that wants to pick it up wants to dev for it - but don't get your hopes up, he has the same trouble as me with finishing projects in a timely fashion :D And he's never coded on handhelds before. He's a Comp Sci graduate.

Off subject, the last time I had an IQ test was when I was 13. I believe it came out to around 162, mostly from the portion focusing on mathmatical and logical skills.
I know I was drunk.... I did apologise... and yea... should have phrased it better :/

Back