Who Have You Introduced To Gp32?

Shirohagen

Brutal Deluxe
Website
richardho.lt
Hi

Just a thought - How many people have recommended the GP32 to others and how have they got on? I sold my old GP32 to my sister's boyfriend and he seems to love it. I set him up with a couple of CDs of my hard-downloaded stuff and set him off! I recommended he came on these boards too to see what its all about. How many other people have you introduced to the scene and what have they made of it?

®

I've showed about 500 -750 people in my school.
They are all idiots who don't know what USB means so I did not reccomend that most of them get one. They didn't even know they could buy stuff on the internet. My friend thought ebay used virtual money and was free :lol:

sam fisher posted on Jul 20 2004 at 07:35 PM said:
I've showed about 500 -750 people in my school.
They are all idiots who don't know what USB means so I did not reccomend that most of them get one. They didn't even know they could buy stuff on the internet. My friend thought ebay used virtual money and was free :lol:
so thats 500-750 versions of you?

Last edited by a moderator:
No. If possible they are worse! I am considered computer smart at my school!
There is only one other person in the school who know what Linux is and what html stands for.

sam fisher posted on Jul 20 2004 at 08:46 PM said:
No. If possible they are worse! I am considered computer smart at my school!
There is only one other person in the school who know what Linux is and what html stands for.
Is this a 'retard' aka special (i know its offensive shoot me) school?

I introduced "pratty". he has an account here, but used mine most

Is this a 'retard' aka special (i know its offensive shoot me) school?

NO. I find that offensive as my sister who has downsyndrome go's to one and cannot even talk.

My school has the average run of the mill thick shitted people who have their IQ's rated ate between 50 and 70. There other smart did apart from the one who knows computer stuff knows nothing and thing a blow job is called a flamejob and its where you kill people with a flame thrower :eek:

I am 5th smartest in my school which is good. As I am only 14.

There other smart did apart from the one who knows computer stuff knows nothing and thing a blow job is called a flamejob and its where you kill people with a flame thrower

I'd agree if i could tell what u mean

mastaboog749 posted on Jul 20 2004 at 03:22 PM said:
isnt having an IQ of 50 and 70 mean that you are retarded. I thought normal IQ was like 90-120 something. And 130+ was genuis....
I think that 160+ is the point of genious

The average IQ of a population is 100. I think is about 140 onwards that the mensa tests are inaccurate, above that IQ (which is very, very rare) they use 'special' tests to get accurate values.
And Sam (Peter) if you have an IQ of 120-130 I'm a fucking toaster!!

Back