Where Is The Pandora Being Manufactured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to chime in with some cheap quip about "The parts are being manufactured in Eurasia, the parts were never to be manufactured in Oceania", but I don't think many here would get the reference.

I really wish we could do something about the gp32x homepage. I read that "other thread" first, assuming the first answer here of "North America" was correct and didn't give it any second thought. I often check that home page looking only for new threads as opposed to new posts for more up to date info.

That (the direction to new threads over old threads with new posts) is leading to a lot of the confusion, and I know I'm not alone in this.

Trevor Bradley said:
I was going to chime in with some cheap quip about "The parts are being manufactured in Eurasia, the parts were never to be manufactured in Oceania", but I don't think many here would get the reference.

Yes, 1984 is possibly one of the more esoteric examples of 20th-century literature, and is very rarely alluded to in the context of apparently revisionist news stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back