Where Are The News :)

Leonar

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
It's 13 days with no update on official blog.
I understand we must be patience. But once a week new post on blog would be nice for ex. "17 days left for cases bla bla bla". And as allways a much of photos :p

The News are currently on tour along the west coast of the United States. I don't really check their website that often though, so I don't know how long it's been since they posted that. Maybe 13 days is correct.

Craigix woke up, made some toast, and had a brief argument with MWeston about whether it should be jam or jelly.

Squidge said:
They eventually decided on honey, and then mentioned something about a twitter account ;)
But was it clover honey, inquiring minds have to know.

Seriously, though, right now they're doing the moulds and a few other things there isn't likely to be a lot to talk about for a couple more weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tensuke said:
Straight from the Twitterix himself!
We're trying to get the factory to take some photos of those 105 for us.
Speculation/excitement, ensue!

But it's only the boards right? :( This wait this loooong wait.................................. Actually I'm starting to like it!

I know why the lack of news is happening. Craig is having such delicious honey toast that he's decided to abandon OP and devote his life to toast making, while Michael Weston, Lizard From Space, was taken back to the mothership. The queen lizard abducted the rest of the OP team as well, as they have had too much contact with their spy.

All your waiting is for nothing. The entire project is dead.

The unofficial website seems to have more useful information and the new Road Map to show us how we are progressing.

http://openpandora.wordpress.com/

Information is around, but you need to hunt for it.
Maybe the new video Craig mentions in his Twitter Account he " may " put up tonight will shed some light on latest news and progress ?
Don't hold your breath for the vid, but hopefully it will turn up soon.

Might be a new much requested video tonight.
http://twitter.com/Craigix

Well, some quick news (I didn't have time to do a blog post, as I was in Leipzig at the GCO and needed to catch up on everything).

The 105 boards are finished, though I have no idea whether the MP company did take some pictures or if we have to wait until they arrive at Michaels place.
The review of the case is complete, mould creation started.
The TV Out Cables are being built, as soon as Michael gets the first final one, there will be pictures for sure :)
WiFi is getting better, everything works except reading the calibration data, the rest is fine. DJWillis is still at it.
And Michael is currently putting the new firmware on all of the nubs... joy :D

EvilDragon, Thanks for the news as always.
I hope everything will come together nicely :)

I am happy I checked the forum for once.

Thanks for the update ED!

do you know what day they started the mold creation on?

so basically around mid september the MP cases should be rolling out?

all sounds positive! so.. close... *grunt* :D

EvilDragon said:
And Michael is currently putting the new firmware on all of the nubs... joy :D

man i bet that is a fairly relentless job! how much time does each nub take to do? x8000!

Some questions then...

So, the plastics company didn't need a final board to make adjustments with?

Or was one or more of the final boards already sent there?

Was the review process included in the 30-45 days of case mould creation or does the timer start now?

mindlord said:
Was the review process included in the 30-45 days of case mould creation or does the timer start now?

Please by the analog nubs' firmware let it be so that it was please please :)

Not growing impatient. Just staying optimistic :)

Back