When This Is Over....

sdmsanilover

Still Fresh
Will I ever see you again? I just have the feeling that a llot of you came to rant about waiting, and when that's done, you'll all be in you corners with your Pandoras, closed from the world....

I can't speak for anyone else, but I plan to stay because it's fun here and I hope to be able to contribute at least something.
grin.gif

Attachments

• grin.gif
    grin.gif
    352 bytes · Views: 103
After the 1st there will be the second batch and then the third... and so on (hopefully)

Also people will always be on the lookout for new software. I believe there will be rather more activity on those forum than less.

There'll probably be a lot of news released on the forums (new software, hardware/case mods, compatibility reports, whatever) that you won't be able to find anywhere else. The forums will always be a fabulous source of information and entertainment, so I'll be here for a while. :D

I plan to hang around.... Might even try help some new people who come to the Pandora world..

Yeah, there will be a lot of news and people talking about what they're doing with their pandoras and discussing customizations and software and stuff, so I know I'll stay for that, as well as a lot of other people. I also like to help people when they have questions.

Of course, I'm sure there are people around here who just came to ask about when the thing will be out, and once they have it, won't really bother with the forums anymore.

I think there will actually be more activity after it comes out because there will actually be something to discuss, like games, software, tweaks, alternative builds, etc.

And many various rants about how much time it will need for second(third) batch, screen quality, hinge, nubs, missing a second pair of triggers, no PS3/XBOX/UNIVAC I/... emulator, no Ubisoft/Eidos/Koei/... official pandora games, no WINE, etc... :rolleyes:

I'll stay posting on the forums but depending on how they change probably in the support forum the most helping out with my (extremely limited) knowledge of Linux. Who am I kidding, I'll be there looking for help mostly.

More importantly I'll be posting from my Pandora!

hiya sdmsanilover, hows it going? You might be right and some people might disappear, its no biggy... they will still lurk here now and then even if they spend more time on the pandora app site downloading stuff... when they are stuck they will probably turn to here just like i will for advice. There will be a few more new pandora owners turning up here too as time goes on I hope. I think your right though, this forum is in for a lot of changes as peoples priority`s change... its inevitable!!! but this is a community like happened with the GP2X... provided OP deliver, there will be a place to talk to like minded/not so like minded people ;)

sdmsanilover said:
Will I ever see you again? I just have the feeling that a llot of you came to rant about waiting, and when that's done, you'll all be in you corners with your Pandoras, closed from the world....
I've been here for over 4 and a half years now...and I'm not going to go anywhere, anytime soon!!!

I live for The Off-Topic, Other Consoles, and Pandora forums. :pandora2ut4:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd think that once the community has yet another device intheir hands to hack away at that there'd be a lot more activity. If all the current people are not here then at least the people that are will post more. Personally I know I'll have to visit the site more often just to see what's new. I may not post any more than I currently do but it's not like I'm really adding much besides a simple everyday user point of view.

Hell, I'm not going anywhere. Soon I will have been haunting this website for a decade so why stop now.

Seriously though, when the Zodiac came out the people at zodiacgamer.com were all very helpful so I have
a feeling that this community won't simply disappear.

Back