When The Clam Is Closed...

someboddy

Still Fresh
What happens when you close the clam? Will the Pandora shut down? Will it go to standby mode? Will it just freeze so I can open it again after the boss stops looking at me? Will it still be able to play sounds when the clam is closed?

When you close it, it does what you have set it to do. It's a software controllable thing so it can do any of those things you have mentioned.

someboddy said:
What happens when you close the clam?
Up to you

Will the Pandora shut down?

If you like

Will it go to standby mode?

Entirely your choice

Will it just freeze so I can open it again after the boss stops looking at me?

If you like

Will it still be able to play sounds when the clam is closed?

If that's the way you want it to work, then yes

Last edited by a moderator:
It will also trigger a mechanism that kills a kitten somewhere. Every time you close the lid. Or shut it down. Or look away from it.

sindbad said:
It will also trigger a mechanism that kills a kitten somewhere. Every time you close the lid. Or shut it down. Or look away from it.
the perfect excuse to play 24/7 :p

I'm hoping that the speakers have a little bit of room to let the sound out, 'cause if so this is my new music device of choice...

of course it'll also be my generic device of choice also, but I need something to replace my zodiac in the sound department (the battery only lasts ~20 minutes)

sindbad said:
Can I set it to kill things other than kittens?

sindbad said:
damn. there'll be times when i kill 2 kittens at the same time then.

sindbad said:
Then 3000 units is definitely not enough.

someboddy said:
Ha!

I'm sorry, but I should probably point out that "clam" is an amusing slang term in the US. If it's not obvious what it is a slang term for, then I suggest you do a google image search for "clam" with the safe search filter turned off. :D

someboddy said:
sindbad said:
Can I set it to kill things other than kittens?

No. The cute puppies would cry if the kittens would not die.

Chip said:
someboddy said:
Ha!

I'm sorry, but I should probably point out that "clam" is an amusing slang term in the US. If it's not obvious what it is a slang term for, then I suggest you do a google image search for "clam" with the safe search filter turned off. :D

I did not know that. I guess it opens a bit like a clam. But it's not proper slang!
[edit] not the pandora opening a bit like a clam. the other thing most guys like

Attention: NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THE MOST KICK A** HANDHELD THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.

Chip said:
someboddy said:
Ha!

Heh, when I first saw the topic title "When the clam is closed", I was going to reply with:

"Buy flowers and act romantic." :p

Back