Whdload On Pandora?

NickLoTurco

Website
www.hitthesport.com
Hello everyone, it's all getting very tense on here! Thought I'd take us back to a time when we were all excited and talked about what might work on our new machine (whenever it bloody arrives!).

Does anyone think we may be able to get WHDLoad up and running on the Pandora? Would be bloody marvellous if we could eh????

Thoughts!

Nick

PS Anyone who doesn't know what this is, it's so we can load up games from the Amiga OS without ADF's, using Hard Disk.........I beleive! All games loaded super quick and without bugs, love it on my Amiga 1200 but it's gonna have to go in the attic soon due to a 'new arrival' in our house next May.......hence the Pandora.

I would say... it's fairly likely.
With Pandora and more importantly SDHC support, amiga hard disk support is much more likely than on GP2X.
Following that point, it's also much more likely that whdload will be supported. It all depends on whoever handles an Amiga emulator though.

As long as the amiga emulator supports around 8 meg of fast and 2 meg chip and hard drive support this is do-able. 020 or even 030 support would make it work much better.

Just to state the obvious: YES! Of *course* we need Amiga emulation w/ HD support! I almost never play ADFs; too slow to load and too difficult to edit save files (yes, I'm an unapologetic cheat).

Iorgy77 said:
As long as the amiga emulator supports around 8 meg of fast and 2 meg chip and hard drive support this is do-able. 020 or even 030 support would make it work much better.
It needs both. And AGA support too. I want to play A1200 games too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back