What's Your Pandora News Source?

Where do you go to get most of your news (as in pandora status updates)?

• Total voters

aesir911

aesir triumphs
i know everyone looks at most news blogs, but what do you prefer or think is the best way to find news on our favorite up and coming handheld? pandorapress is my favorite...

I'd say gp32x right now, but the Community Blog is of course the best source. It was my trusty companion when I was away :)

Pandora Press is best for keeping track of the important stuff, for the casual observer. If you are hard core you want the forum, Pandora Press basically post only stuff already found here.

Mostly the forums, but also RSS feeds of twitters, photobucket accounts, and new youtube videos, and the official blog which are the primary source of a lot of info.

Not another poll =/ keep this up & we'll all catch POLL-IO

*et-hem*
to answer the question tho: mostly the forums, seconded by pandorapress

love the new avatar btw aesir =]

Oh, yeah. I forgot that I got subscriptions on all the team members' YouTube accounts. It's not like you need to do that if you check the forum more often then YT, any video there is bound to get a link here within 5 min.

*cough*

I believe you missed a site out in your poll.

:p

Consequence9 said:
Not another poll =/ keep this up & we'll all catch POLL-IO

*et-hem*
to answer the question tho: mostly the forums, seconded by pandorapress

love the new avatar btw aesir =]

really, i havent seen too many polls? thanks! sonic meets linux (tux)... and poof, tonix is born!

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually use the board (have ED, Craig, and MWeston on a "search all posts" bookmark), but sometimes I get news from PandoraPress when it's not easily found on the board.

(Remember, guys, clicking that little ad at the bottom helps me pay for hosting :p)

I use the board since you can usually find information there days before it gets posted on the blog.

aesir911 said:
Nova said:
openxile.co.uk (0 votes [0.00%])

Oh snap.

never heard of the site. just checked it out... not impressed. especially with regards to the pandora.

Feedback is always welcomed but could you be a bit more specific? You are aware you can view Pandora-only news by changing the category?

Nova said:
Feedback is always welcomed but could you be a bit more specific? You are aware you can view Pandora-only news by changing the category?

I haven't been to the site since it launched, but I have a couple minor things.

The main article, "Spare Wiz Batteries And USB Cables Now Available" - URLs in text look no different than surrounding text and don't change color or anything when moused over. The 'here' and 'here' don't stand out. Also, in articles truncated for their size, it would be helpful if the "[...]" also linked to the full article.

To get my daily dose of fiction, lies, misunderstandings, assumptions, and people going off their rocker over the smallest, insignificant details with a smattering of facts somewhere amongst it all, I visit these forums.

To see the tasty morsels extracted from the forums, I subscribe to the pandorapress RSS feed.

If I'm bored I go see if open-pandora has been updated.

Back