What's Your Pandora News Source?

Where do you go to get most of your news (as in pandora status updates)?

• Total voters

Craigix's twitter is another page I check daily for news, but I guess the Pandora Press is the most comprehensive.

The unofficial blog has been absolutely indispensable for me. Always a cheerful and to the point round-up of the latest goings on. Thank you to all involved with that :D

Tensuke said:
Pandora Toolbar ftw!

I'm supprised not many people seem to be using this. I use the pandora toolbar in firefox. It has rss feeds from both the german and english official sites along with all the youtube feeds and craigs twitter feeds. If you haven't got this then do. I can't remember where I found it. Just google 'open pandora toolbar'. There are 2 versions; english and german. Maybee someone can post a link?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the English one http://englishpandora.communitytoolbars.com/
And this is the German one http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/47353-the-pandora-toolbar/

Putting Pandorapress link first requires the fewest number of clicks to get to where I want.

djmaddis said:
I'm supprised not many people seem to be using this. I use the pandora toolbar in firefox. It has rss feeds from both the german and english official sites along with all the youtube feeds and craigs twitter feeds. If you haven't got this then do. I can't remember where I found it. Just google 'open pandora toolbar'. There are 2 versions; english and german. Maybee someone can post a link?
I have iGoogle as my home page in FF so I got Pandora press as a RSS feed there.

SONY said:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/

That is all. :pandora2ut4: B)
Thanks for the "that is all" usefull post.

Anyway, for Anyone who likes the toolbar, you can thank Screeny. He did both the German and English versions, and has been great about updating it and taking suggestions (truely a cool guy).

$25 bucks says the 4 people who voted for openxile.co.uk are the developers....

aesir911 said:

I'll take that bet, because it's an open poll.

"Who voted for: openxile.co.uk
khamul56 , (naw)mcx , Peter R , Goity"

fischju2000 said:
aesir911 said:

i know, i was just joking.

aesir911 said:

Firstly, I am the sole developer of openXile. Peter_R hosts the site and assists with bugs and he and Naw(MCX) have posted news on the site, I encourage anyone to post news, anyone can sign up and start posting anything they feel is relevant, it's very open in that respect.

Secondly, what exactly do you have against my site that means you have to take snide little jabs at it? If you don't like it, please just ignore it.

Nova> I didn't know about your site. It's nice to have one more source of information about open handheld device. I do like your site design and there seem to be lot's of recent news posted too.

Thank you very much marshal, that means a lot :)

Nova said:
aesir911 said:

Firstly, I am the sole developer of openXile. Peter_R and Naw(MCX) have posted news on the site, I encourage anyone to post news, anyone can sign up and start posting anything they feel is relevant, it's very open in that respect.

Secondly, what exactly do you have against my site that means you have to take snide little jabs at it? If you don't like it, please just ignore it.

easy there popeye, no need to start a feud. i obviously found it good enough to be on the poll. i just thought it was kinda strange that there was only 4 votes.

(to SONY: you just cast that vote... no money for you!)

fischju2000 said:
aesir911 said:

I voted for both GP32x and oX. I am not massively into following the Pandora on here so I often find news on it posted on oX first when I go to post some Wiz news. I voted only because it was the truth :) .

And I voted for every option not even reading what's going on. Didn't know you can see who voted for what. Should propably be more carefull with all these polls :rolleyes:

khamul56 said:
And I voted for every option not even reading what's going on. Didn't know you can see who voted for what. Should propably be more carefull with all these polls :rolleyes:

i do know that. i set up this poll that way.

Back