What Were You Most Looking Forward To

Impressing the girl gamers at game conventions, comic book convention & anime conventions...

and it works like a charm..*smooth moves right here man , learn from me cervante the pro - lady charmer*

Cervante posted on Oct 25 2006 at 09:48 AM said:
Impressing the girl gamers at game conventions, comic book convention & anime conventions...

and it works like a charm..*smooth moves right here man , learn from me cervante the pro - lady charmer*

:lol: :lol:

I bet you get some real hotties like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
amiga(a little disappointed because i cant start agony but its propably my fault and im still working on it) dosbox and the most what im waiting for (and propably will never happen) fallout :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Everything really. I've been looking for a replacement for my Zodiac (which only functions as a videoplayer due buggered controller)
Snes (for the many rpg's), Megadrive, Neogeo, Mame, Doom, Duke nukem, and the cool homebrew. :p

Finally getting one one of these days...

playing all the games from my childhood (nes, snes, genesis, gameboy&gameboy color) and the prospect of playstation games being near full speed eventually. plus ff7 looked almost fullspeed when i saw the video. that sealed the deal

edit: and tvout

edit2: and correct aspect ratio for those games

Back