Comparison website

Fzero

Advanced Member
I have been looking, and also trawling through my browser history as I did stumble upon such a site a couple weeks ago but can't find it now...

I want a comparison website, for tech, which shows full detailed specifications.

Does anyone know of one/any?

I know a lot of stores' own websites offer this type of thing, but that is only for the products they sell ... The one that I stumbled upon was not a store, it was a site dedicated to comparison and it let you search for a wide variety of products.

For example 'Richer Sounds' website, only sell one of the models I am looking at, so cannot compare against another model I wanted to.

The one I did see was nice, clean site and well laid out and had a long list of specs side-by-side.

Could've compared a Gameboy against a PSP on this site, I'm annoyed I can't trace it in my history now.

Please share a site if you know one.

edit:

Ok found the page in my history, it is this one:

http://uk.shopping.com/xSBS-toshiba-46tl963b-toshiba-46ul863b~PRDLT-109956943-124848567

...which uses Shopping.com website

But, I cannot see 'how' you get to compare products, as done with the tellies on that link.

I came to that page via a google search, rather than select the products 'compare' buttons or anything.

If I go to the main page and select a product, such as a pair of headphones, I cannot see an option to mark them for comparing.

It must be there, but I cannot see it, am I going mad?

Back