What We Are Doing While Our Entries To Gbax Are Being Judging

Q

quasist

So I believe that almost every author will make topic with his entry.
If every other author will post comment in each other author topic it will be...

39x38=1482 new posts (We gonna write the new Harry Potter Book!)

Nintendo 64 simulator: Ugly hairy stinky guys playing on your ocarina of time like it was mario cart

berighteous said:
Does it run Super Mario 64 at full speed? :lol:
Year! I was testing it - it is awesome! Sadly problems with savestates and SRAM as well diseapeared model of princess Peach. Random graphical glitches in other games. Sound runs well... *hic..

Last edited by a moderator:
Squidge, I knew that you would do it!! :wub:

Anyway..., I have always wondered what it is like to enter in this contest. I might learn some C so that I can make a pong clone to enter next year.

hey Squidge, just out of curiosity, i saw your name on Payback credits
you were working with that team somehow or is just a bigthankyou for your work as a coder?

OSCAR4SQUiDGE :)

euro48k said:
you were working with that team somehow or is just a bigthankyou for your work as a coder?

Payback makes use of the MMU hack?

euro48k said:

News to me, although it's probably for the mmu hack. I wonder mind seeing the game itself actually, but all I have is a really early demo :(

not to sound dumb, but who and where is the judging at? is it public or some special group of judging elite?

Same as usual, special group of judging elite :)

Back