Gbax 2007 Coding Competition Entries Online

pferguso said:
I wonder when the judges are going to finish judging the entries and announce the winners... I'm starting to get antsy...
Thor said:
Any idea about when you will give the results Guyfawkes? I'm impatient, I know...

Guyfawkes said:
Early next week for definite.
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guyfawkes said:
I promised early in the week but it will now be a little later in the week.
Can you name a certain day?

"It left us without hope..." (from bad STRIFE ending)

It will be in a couple of days at the most I hope. Last minute hitch with craig and myself sorting out the final results but it should get sorted very soon.

Guyfawkes said:
It will be in a couple of days at the most I hope. Last minute hitch with craig and myself sorting out the final results but it should get sorted very soon.
Pretty much entries this year, heh? :lol:

Ok some bad news. Results will now be out on Monday. Craig has been very busy this week with other important stuff and we haven't been able to get the same time to sort everything out properly. I am away all weekend and will have limited net access so I it looks like the earliest will be now on Monday.

Apologies for the delay in announcing the results. Its part the authors fault for great entries ;) and mostly ours for taking longer than expected to judge the entries so its overrun into planned arrangements etc. As soon as I am back on Monday I will get everything sorted.

Thou hast earned the Virtue of Compassion. Speak now manta "next Monday" untill polymorfed into Mondain.

sam fisher said:
Woo! A finite deadline :p
Yes, the third one! ;)

Well, If the Next Competition 2008 has even more entries, the users should do a big vote, which Game is the best. Would go much faster I think. And less much stress. :)

No chance there will be public vote again, I have seen it in the past on other competitions and there is far too much cheating and MUCH more stress!

Me then voting out all of .,.

// ...in order to complete FleshchasM the humankind (faithfull sacred deity praise voting)
EDIT: Never seen "big brother" show ;~

Back