What Should I Get For My Birthday?

nickspoon said:
A haircut.
Too late. Just did one myself yesterday evening. Finally went for a 123 € 500GB WD Caviar WD5000KS 16 MB SATA II disk, aka one of the fastest and most silent drive out there, and that funny little RC helicopter from ThinkGeek. I only ordered yesterday as my bday is tomorrow but I'll celebrate at my parents house next week-end when I'll go there to vote for the first round of the legislative elections.

Last edited by a moderator:
A_SN said:
nickspoon said:
A haircut.
Too late. Just did one myself yesterday evening. Finally went for a 123 € 500GB WD Caviar WD5000KS 16 MB SATA II disk, aka one of the fastest and most silent drive out there, and that funny little RC helicopter from ThinkGeek. I only ordered yesterday as my bday is tomorrow but I'll celebrate at my parents house next week-end when I'll go there to vote for the first round of the legislative elections.

well happy birthday then

A_SN said:

you could still dress them up like a hookers :ph34r:

purple_goat said:
A_SN said:
nickspoon said:
A haircut.

well happy birthday then

Back