What Should I Get For My Birthday?

By any means, don`t get a psp, I regret buying one...

You can buy mine tho :) I also have GTA.

How much money do you have to spend?

Mosch said:
I have the same problem as you do, it's my birthday in a week and everyone's bugging me to tell them what I want (and I'm 23 by the way, so don't think this will stop - my mother is 43 and still gets asked what she wants for her birthday). In the end it works like this: Everything I buy up to two weeks before my birthday - be it DVDs, books, whatever - gets confiscated. On my birthday I get it back.

It's not the best system or in fact not even a remotely good one. Seriously, it sucks. Um. You'd better not try to get it introduced for you.

So.... ignore my post.
Well, all I usually buy consists in food and bus tickets.. (I download the rest) doesn't sound like a good idea to confiscate that ;).

Quiest said:
By any means, don`t get a psp, I regret buying one...

You can buy mine tho :) I also have GTA.
How much money do you have to spend?

$50 for the PSP and $7 for a game of GTA :)

pkostrze said:
A 4Gb SD Card?
1 Gb is enough for me..

The new GP2X cradle?

craigix is supposed to send me one for free already.

A box of Legos to build the Crucible?

I'm not getting a dev bob in the first place.

wolly wotsit said:
A mother fucking Wii.
I'd buy one since there's a modchip now but I don't have a TV, and then I hardly play much games now, besides at school during classes lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
TelcoLou said:
Absynthe.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this already ... :blink:
that brings back memories, me and my mate had 1/3 a bottle each before going out, we didnt even make it to closing time at the local pubs before we'd had a fight with each other and went back home in separate taxis.

A_SN said:
Mosch said:
I have the same problem as you do, it's my birthday in a week and everyone's bugging me to tell them what I want (and I'm 23 by the way, so don't think this will stop - my mother is 43 and still gets asked what she wants for her birthday). In the end it works like this: Everything I buy up to two weeks before my birthday - be it DVDs, books, whatever - gets confiscated. On my birthday I get it back.

It's not the best system or in fact not even a remotely good one. Seriously, it sucks. Um. You'd better not try to get it introduced for you.

So.... ignore my post.
Well, all I usually buy consists in food and bus tickets.. (I download the rest) doesn't sound like a good idea to confiscate that ;).

So? I bought a new college block for my notes at the university. Mother found out about it. Try writing on your hand for a week. The optimised Java code for 2-3-trees has already fallen prey to sweat, rest is now secured on my hard drive.

A_SN said:
I'd like to have something cool and useful, most likely something geeky. Any ideas?

Go for some additional Pylons!

pylon.gif

Mosch said:
A_SN said:
Mosch said:

So.... ignore my post.

So? I bought a new college block for my notes at the university. Mother found out about it. Try writing on your hand for a week. The optimised Java code for 2-3-trees has already fallen prey to sweat, rest is now secured on my hard drive.

that too is a terrible story!

Cervante said:
"-Hey mom, I know what I want you to offer me for my birthday, a couple of hookers"
-All right sweetie, do you wanna come and pick them with me?
-Nah, I like surprises, and I trust your judgement when it comes to whores."

Vespene gas?! In the words of Hank Hill,' All gases bar Propane are b*****d gases.'

OH and id go with hookers. or books. I turned 18 last week and i just asked for books as im getting to old for other things and im kinda growing outta games now which is quite sad. But after last fridays night out until 2 in the morning, i have a sudden urge to go back out and get drunk. Ask for a bottle of Apple Sourz or something. And some money. And some Peptobismal.

So thats:-
A hooker
Some form of alcohol
Some money to pay the hooker
and a beth tub full of peptobismal
Now that ^ is the ideal birthday present.

trooper said:
An extension ?.

That would be a present for you and a BIG suprise for the hooker. :D

Trooper
No thanks, things can get already awkward enough when I wear a suit as things are.. lol

Back