What Rpg Are You Working On?

looks like... a moogle farm! :D

edit: recognize that tileset too :)

Im currently making a proper RPG too (when im not coding), When im going to sleep I devote some time into thinking up the story, characters and locations.

1000 years ago a war ripped the world apart, in the end it was a weapon developed by magic long since forgotten which turned the tides of the war and brought peace to the world - this weapon now rests in the city of <insert name>, and for the last 1000 years its been the job of the "Order of the Rose" to make sure weapon, and the city in which it is housed it kept a secret from the world.

Only the "Emperor" knows of its existence and purpose of the order, and while the stories of the weapon is more widespread, it’s considered a myth and apart from a few nut cases nobody has ever had any reason to believe it exists.

Anyway, the Emperor dies under strange circumstances and his half son takes the throne, the then claims his father was assassinated and declares war on the other continents.

I wont give the rest away, but you hardly have to be a genius to work it out :D

On another point has anyone got charactes with attack sets.....the ones i made and posted have none and it would take a lot of time to make them.

Pirotic........I was also wondering if you could implement a way to copy an area of a map as this would save loads of time. (if you have done this already im just thick and havent noticed)

you can copy a individual tile by pressing select and picking 'copy', i'm also going to improve the 'brush' function so you can create a brush from an area of the map.

Back