What Rpg Are You Working On?

A

Aaaaaaaa

Im working on one called

PIROTIC'S BUT A BIT DIFFERENT

Its Pirotic's, but a bit different.

Im just messing around atm

Im gonna try and make a town first (wanna make a FF6 town) then I will do a Kenshin RPG/ a diablo esque game and maybe a Final Fantasy Spinoff... was thinking of calling it MogNet32 :)

mine'll be called QuaTro, as for now I'm calling it "lets's try doing some stuff" :p

that's what I'm doing right now, as my gp32 is not on right now so you could consider it like that :)

been looking up sprites all evening ;) checking old favourites from my rpg2k times..

you can use Mappy for windows to make maps, which can then be exported to Gigas without any problems, as i wont be working on the windows editor for a little while, Mappys pretty decent :D just export as map array (.mar) and volla

i wanna do a ff7 remake...but...i'll need some kind of an extractor so i can view the backgrounds on the pc version... <_< then i could make em simpler...like chrono trigger... :D

I wanted to do A Final Fantasy 7 type thing.. but alot of animations would be needed and ALOT of sprite editing which I cba to do :/

So im gonna make a few little RPGs and make a site with Deleted User for Gigas :)

In the 4 months I have been with the community this is the biggest thing I have seen... I got my gp32 for rpgs... :)

Wolfsclaw posted on Apr 30 2004 at 09:30 PM said:
how do you want to make a game NOW when you even cant talk to people yet... i really suggest to wait first ;)
hopefully by the time they've made the tiles and maps i'll have the next version ready with more features to add... thats the theory anyway, plus with hack and slash games the talking isnt really that important :D

"im going to chop your limbs off now"
"oh, ok - go on then"

items, talking and cutscenes are all in the works. the latter two will probably require the PC editor - dont fancy entering text using the D-pad, i'll put it into the GP32 built-in editor anyway tho, and add chatboard support for the 2 people who have it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't mind editing up some existing spritesheets from FlashStand (with author's permission, of course) and throwing together an SSBM RPG. Probably a bigger task than I'm up to doing, though.

PinkSpider posted on Apr 30 2004 at 08:41 PM said:
I wanted to do A Final Fantasy 7 type thing.. but alot of animations would be needed and ALOT of sprite editing which I cba to do :/

So im gonna make a few little RPGs and make a site with Deleted User for Gigas :)

In the 4 months I have been with the community this is the biggest thing I have seen... I got my gp32 for rpgs... :)
hey, me too! XD

well, I am going to try a simple demo first, then a large world, many multipler maps, then I will try a diablo game, and finally, when I am a gigas guru, I will make Pimp quest
however, I am leaving for 3 months, sry guys, this summer, and I need the best posiable version out by then so I can have 10 weeks of nothing but makin a game

~Octavious

Octavious posted on May 1 2004 at 01:12 PM said:
well, I am going to try a simple demo first, then a large world, many multipler maps, then I will try a diablo game, and finally, when I am a gigas guru, I will make Pimp quest
however, I am leaving for 3 months, sry guys, this summer, and I need the best posiable version out by then so I can have 10 weeks of nothing but makin a game

~Octavious
pimp quest sound's cool....
now where are my bitch's and hoe's.

TandeM posted on May 1 2004 at 03:09 AM said:
Wouldn't mind editing up some existing spritesheets from FlashStand (with author's permission, of course) and throwing together an SSBM RPG. Probably a bigger task than I'm up to doing, though.
If ure up for making the game, I'll start converting the grafix and amke tilesets, a lot of work th coz many of them are side scrolling so horizontal and vertical movement will need to be created

If u did wanna make it best wait till the PC editor is out

Back