Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WordPerfect Office

• WPS Office

• Other

• Total voters

Open office do's evrything at leastas good as ms office, so its prety much perfeckt, i even know some companys that switched to it.
As long as you arent going to do very specifik things its doing its job damn good.

Fot those that still use msoffice, try openoffice 2.0, and get free from ms :)
As office is the biggest profit bringer for ms it can seriously harm them, and so help evryone.
why would i want to bring down MS?

Last edited by a moderator:
I use MS office becasue its the most widely supported, and to be honest, the one I know best.

Funny thing is though, MS office is THE most unstable software on the mac. Crashes all the time. Bloody microsoft - typical that the only suit of applications I own that crashes all the time is by them.

Funny thing is though, MS office is THE most unstable software on the mac. Crashes all the time. Bloody microsoft - typical that the only suit of applications I own that crashes all the time is by them.

MS didn't port their Office themself, Apple did it for them because MS wasn't able to do that.

I use OpenOffice 2 Beta(1.9). And I avoid the computers at my university like the plague as most have every bit of Micro$hit's Junkware on them.

Death to Micro$hit

I should have combined Microsoft Office and Microsoft Works when I made this poll.
No you shouldn't have because they are different software. Works is relatively cheap and cheerful and the basic version doesn't have Word where as Office is the all singing all dancing version.

I should have combined Microsoft Office and Microsoft Works when I made this poll.
No you shouldn't have because they are different software. Works is relatively cheap and cheerful and the basic version doesn't have Word where as Office is the all singing all dancing version.
I didn't know that (since I've never used Office at home). I just assumed that because they both had the name Microsoft infront of it that Works was MS Office minus a couple of applications.

I use M$ at work. And I dislike it. It tries very hard to be helpful, so hard that it starts to treat you like a child.
I just recently started using openoffice, and I like it much better than ms office for exactly that reason. MS office tries to simplify things with a bunch of automatic things but they just end up making it more difficult to use.

I use M$ at work. And I dislike it. It tries very hard to be helpful, so hard that it starts to treat you like a child.
I just recently started using openoffice, and I like it much better than ms office for exactly that reason. MS office tries to simplify things with a bunch of automatic things but they just end up making it more difficult to use.
Like the evil paperclip.
clippy_buttons.jpg

Back