Office Suite For Pandora

BRIGUY14

Still Fresh
Hi everyone. This is my first time posting a topic so be easy on the comments. But all suggestions are expectable. I wanted to know three things:

1. Is there a Complete Office Suite for the Pandora. (Including a word processing, spreadsheet, slideshow (PowerPoint), note taking (Like Microsoft's One Note)?

If not, then what software can put together to form an office package for the Pandora?

2. Is there another OS Extend (Like Debian from Stuckie) that is in the works of being capable of running other Linux Software?

3.What about Linux Mint? Could that possibly be another Os Extend?

Thanks,
BRIGUY14

BRIGUY14 said:
Hi everyone. This is my first time posting a topic so be easy on the comments. But all suggestions are expectable. I wanted to know three things:

1. Is there a Complete Office Suite for the Pandora. (Including a word processing, spreadsheet, slideshow (PowerPoint), note taking (Like Microsoft's One Note)?
word processing, spreadsheet, note taking

BRIGUY14 said:
2. Is there another OS Extend (Like Debian from Stuckie) that is in the works of being capable of running other Linux Software?
I'm relatily sure, stuckies have done Debian because it is the largest existing repository. Quite rare are the packages availlables for an other distro that isn't within debian repo

Last edited by a moderator:
BRIGUY14 said:
Just to add to what sebt3 says above with regard to the Debian repository, Linux Mint is ultimately Debian-based anyway, so this may perhaps be a bit redundant. ;)

Prometheus said:
BRIGUY14 said:
Just to add to what sebt3 says above with regard to the Debian repository, Linux Mint is ultimately Debian-based anyway, so this may perhaps be a bit redundant. ;)

Pretty much that was the reasoning behind it.. that and Angstrom and Debian are pretty similar anyway, so thought that'd have had the best chance of working :)
In terms of the original question though, you could do an OS Extend of Linux Mint if you really wanted to... I'm spread a bit thin over my projects as it is though, so I won't be doing it, I'm afraid.
It's not particularly difficult though, and I've successfully done various Debian, Ubuntu, Arch and Gentoo OS Extends, all to varying degrees of usefulness.

Back